Official Community Forums Home

Piercings

nosleepnmesa

• Members

I have been thinking about getting my clit pierced. I had it done once when i was younger and it didnt last long due to wearing a tight pair of jeans and well lets say I took it out due to OUCH.

I have heard alot of things regarding clit piercings and the pleasures of them. Men do you really find them to be attractive and fun to play with and women are they really more pleasurable to you when they are played with and make O,s better?

• Members

I have a clitoral hood piercing - too chicken to actually pierce the clitoris - don't want to mess with the nerves there. I did A LOT of research on them before I did it, wanted to make sure it wouldn't deaden the spot, that I would not loose feeling, that it was safe. I discovered that the clitoral hood is pretty much the easiest, the safest, had the lowest amount of recovery time and looked to me to be the nicest. ALSO, the piercing was supposed to rub on the clit and enhance orgasm.

So I did it, and I must say, it was not at all bad. The skin there is so thin you can actually see the piercer's tool through the skin! I trust my piercer, so he went for it, and I must say it didn't hurt much at all. The healing time wasn't bad - 4 weeks (time with no sex) and it does indeed enhance sexual pleasure - A LOT! Plus, I think it looks DAMN SEXY myself!

So, I say go for it - tattoos hurt way worse than this did!

Mikayla :unsure:

:lol: I was going to post this today!!

I had my tongue pierced, but took it out when I was 4 mos pregnant and I regret taking it out, but oh well!! I still have my naval pierced, and I have 3 holes in each ear too.

Personally, I don't like facial (on the face) piercings, like the lip or eyebrow or the space between the bottom lip and chin. IMO they detract from a person's beauty. I have only seen a couple of women with really pretty nose piercings too. But that's just me.

I am all for self-expression, so long as you're not hurting anyone else, so what one chooses to do with their bodies is their business.

• Members

Dont have one but heard a lot about them from a few people i know that have it done.....like others stated the girls enjoy it as well as the guys......I agree with the other post here to each is own on if it should be done or not......IMO i wouldnt do it......for the simple fact that a piercing or tattoo on me would be so it can be seen by all.......so im sure if i had my clit pierced it wouldnt been seen by as many as others here.....but that again is just MY OPINION