Official Community Forums Home

Soft Skins Plus, Five Spot Bullet And Sleeve

ladylove

• Members

se0843-20.jpg

Soft Skins Plus, Five Spot Bullet and Sleeve

Reviewed by: Ladylove 5/29/09

Okay, so I prefer to think my last bullet was water damaged, but truth be told I/we wore it out, just before this came up as a freebie. What luck! I placed my order, and received it in record time. Even though I usually prefer all my toys to be wireless I love it. The smooth silver bullet can be used alone or with (I nicked named the pink soft skin sleeve) 'Mr Tickles'. The vibes are great. They range from medium to high. The bullet itself is about 4.25 inches long and 1 inch wide. When Mr. Tickles is on it measures almost 5 inches (not including the ticklers) by 1.25; which easily rolls onto the bullet. It has mediumish rounded ridges with a bulbous rounded head carrying 4 delightful ticklers on the tip. It requires 2 AA batteries, assembly is self expiatory. The two sided controller makes using and adjusting the vibes mindlessly easy. Which turned out to be a very good thing.

This is a fabulous bullet. If you use it without the sleeve, it gives you excellent stimulation to use alone or with someone. If you use the sleeve, the bulbous head with the 4 ticklers (hence the name) are sure fire to heat thing up fast. The rounded edges along the length of the sleeve give much added pleasure.

I love this vibe. I love the size, the attachment, the vibes, everything about it

I give Soft Skins Plus, Five Spot Bullet and Sleeve a 5 out o 5 hearts.

The Wonderous Mr. Tickles

I'm thinkin' I need one!!! :)

• Review Team

Great review - thanks!