Official Community Forums Home

Uncircumcized Man

• Members

When you get going I hope you also take the time to stimulate your man's penis whether oral or by hand - I can be very happy by hand - so in the play, just enjoy the fact you enjoy having his penis in your care and control, you make him hard and feel good, and when fully erect the skin over the head should not be too much of an issue anymore.

Instead of focussing on that extra skin be a bit selfish. Feel proud you make him feel good and you make him hard for you, feel his hardness for you. Also take pleasure in how good it feels for you.

Take the time to uncover the head to stimulate it as he grows hard and swells under your care, enjoy the fact he is enjoying your attention. Sounds cheesy? I don't care. While I am circumsized I loved receiving the loving as well as giving it and no shame saying so.

Thanks for the reply, still learning - since I initiated this thread, I have had a different boyfriend who was not circumcized - he was amazing in many ways, and it was quite fun to play with his penis and the foreskin - as others have said, it wasn't all that different in practicality, and he is a very hygienic type, so no issues there...

• 2 weeks later...

My hubby is from Norway and is not circumsized. Now, my husband is on the larger side, so there is not a lot of "extra" skin. The one thing that I found is during oral is that he does NOT like the be deep throated. It pulled the skin under his head. Also, if giving a hand job basically the same applies. Grab his shaft more in the middle rather then towards the top. To close to the top pulls at the skin under the head. I had no clue how do deal with this when we started dating. . Took some time to learn what he likes and doesn't. It's really not that big deal. Just start out slow at first, get a feel for the way his skin moves over his penis, where the skin starts to pull ect...good luck and ENJOY!! And yes, an Irish accent is damn sexy!!

I'm guessing this must vary a lot based on the uncirc'ed guy ... mine is also rather large and uncirc'ed, but *loves* deep throating.