Official Community Forums Home

Just Curious

Beavis

• Members

My wife can't even match a pair of socks for her own feet. No clothes matching, here.

She does wear my T-shirts sometimes, and sometimes my socks. I do not wear her clothes.

I make it a point NOT to get matching t-shirts, say, if we go somewhere for some event. DH is VERY hard on clothes (welding, construction, AND oil rig working, he gets holes in clothes that he just LOOKS at!!), plus he smokes, and there are some materials that just won't release that smell from it unless you use bleach! I don't smoke, and I HATE the smell. Plus, if he just saw the t-shirt that was "his" he'd wear it not caring about the size. So, no, no matching clothes here.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Anyone play on Mealstrom? It is the server my friends and I have chosen. 8 of us in all We all know eachother personally and are all on Vent.

Anywho.. Just curious if I might have run into any onions around there too.

• Members

YUCK! No matching cloths! I want and will dress like a women, my husband will be dressed appropriately like man. What does Mealstorm have to do with it?