Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Mistress

oldkinky

• Members

Here are some more details about the Vibrating Mistress. It is made of silicone with a small, removable vibrator in the base. It is 1.25 inches in diameter and 6 inches long(insertable length). It has a realistic head. My wife's complaint about other vibrators is that there diameter is too large for her pussy, but this 1.25 inch diameter is just right for her. She loves to masturbate with it. She says it feels like a real dick that vibrates.

Last night we were both hot from watching Group Sex 6(Adam and Eve). She reached for our Vibrating Mistress, lubed it with Wet Original and inserted it slowly in her pussy. She thrust it in and out of her pussy finally getting all 6 inches inside her. She continued to thrust it in and out as I lightly rubbed her clitoris. Finally she thrust it deep inside and enjoyed the vibrations. I could feel the vibrations on her clitoris. She was making some wild gyrations and had a long lasting intense orgasm. She said it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. I loved watching the whole event.

It can also be used for prostate massage or as a strap on. Just remember to clean it good after each use. We use antibacterial cleaner.

We highly recommend this . It is fantastic. We purchased ours from Babeland for $48.

• Members

He's not advertising another site! That is the company that makes the video. TT sells them here too... :)

DVD_AE0010main.jpg

Group Sex 6

VX023TU.jpg

The Mistress Vibe

Yep, TT does sell these items, and I included the links for y'all too.

Remember, we LOVE to hear feedback of toys, even if you get them from somewhere else, and TooTimid sells it here too. Also, please, if you find a toy that you find that is just AWESOME, e-mail Meaghan with the details, such as the UPC # from the package, model # you have, & the company that makes it, so that she can try and get it into the store for TooTimid's customers to purchase. They're always looking for new & exciting toys that will please their customers & entice new customers here too.