Official Community Forums Home

The Shower

puzzled

• Members

I was laying...... on my back in the tub, my feet up on the wall, on each side of the faucet which was running full force against my clit...I was just laying there, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation... moving a bit from time to time letting the pressure hit my pussy and then back to my clit. I thought I felt something...but it had to be just the water...maybe it bounced and was sliding down my side. then I felt a pressure...hmmmm...your finger working its way inside of me...I was wet with some juice so your finger went in easily and massaged my g-spot for a bit...you knew I was aroused so you stopped....I opened my eyes and smiled at you. You quickly stripped and I got up as you stepped into the shower. I got the soap and lathered my hands as your turned around under the water to get wet...and I started soaping you, washing your neck, back..massaging your tired muscles. I then turned you around and licked and then sucked one nipple, then the other...I licked down to your belly button, and stuck my tongue in, applied a little pressure and then out...another lick and suck on each of your nipples, and then I applied soap to your chest, lightly rubbing my hands around....my hands moved down to your ass where I continued massaging your cheeks...and a hand slips between your legs rubbing around and forward enought to massage your balls...they are tightening up, becoming hard...I rinse them, rubbing around, and take one sac into my mouth, sucking and pulling a bit....it tightens up more, and I switch to your other ball sac, , massaging the soap in, rinsing and licking, then sucking on the other ball sac..... you groan as I move to take both balls into my mouth and suck on them, twirling my tongue around, sucking, pulling you in....I move so you can sit down on the side of the tub since its getting hard to stand with all that I am doing.

I then get out and go around and massage your shoulders, then slowly moving down your back, massaging as I go...my hard tits rubbing against your back.

You've rested and some softness comes back...I have you stand up...a foot on each side of the tub, so I can reach you better....surprise I have a small dildo....and I smile at you.....

Since you are long legged and I am short, its easy to reach your balls and even suck on your asshole when I want...(thank goodness you put those small racks up there to hold on to so you don't fall). I suck on your balls, twirling my tongue around and lightly bite your balls...then I release them and move to your growing cock...nice...its eye level...so it no trouble licking it all over as I massage your ass cheeks, and sometimes run a finger around the rim of your asshole....now I take you into my mouth and suck you, slowly running my mouth up and down your cock...just kind of slow, up and down....then I suck you in deep into my throat and hold you there...making swallowing noises that vibrate off your cock. I stop and continue sucking, easing my mouth up and down your cock...its so damn hard now...I feel the veins which I trace with my tongue, each one. I start sucking harder now...and sliding my mouth up and down your cock, faster...and swallow you in deep, sucking hard...tasting a bit of precum now. I reach down and pick up the dildo which I had lubed good before getting into the shower, and I ease it slowly into your ass as I suck on your hard throbbing cock...I slowly ease the dildo in and out, in farther and out, sucking hard on your cock at the same time....both my mouth and the dildo as fucking you...faster now.

You grip the racks hard now as you feel your climax start to rise...I suck you in deep into my throat and hold you there, my dildo is fucking your ass hard...I suck hard, holding you in deep..and a couple times I lightly bite down...just a bit ...and continue sucking hard...I feel your cock pulsating strong, and all at once you moan loudly and I feel your cum burst into my throat..I continue holding you deep in my throat, sucking hard...when you are done cumming...I ease back and let your cock slip out of my mouth...and I lick you all over, as i very slowly ease the dildo out of you....then I look at you and smile..."How was that, Babe?"

• Review Team

That was HOT! Thanks for sharing!

• 3 months later...
  • Members
That was HOT! Thanks for sharing!

I'll say! My wife and I have a vibrating toy that is like anal beads on a wand-like thingie. It has 5 different size balls on it and as it goes in, they get a little bigger. I use it on her a lot. Makes her hot, moist cunt quiver with delight. Then, sometimes she uses it on me. Love when she eases it up my ass while sucking my cock...

She'll turn on the vibrator and massage my prostate with it. My hard dick throbbing between those beautiful lips and down that talented throat. So fucking good when I cum in her mouth or shoot my sperm on her face. Once we did this in a shower that had a bench built into it. So hot when the water runs down you while getting sucked and probed...

• Members

WHEW HOT!!!

• Members

Nice! I love a dirty shower!

• Members
Nice! I love a dirty shower!

mmmmmm, all the more reason to slowly and passionately soap each other down all over your bodies!

Ok. getting hard-on just thinking about massaging beautiful breasts with a sensual stream of soap and water running down between them. Nipples nice and and hard with slight goose bumps on the soft skin around them.