Official Community Forums Home

About Vibrators

I am defintely new to masturbation and sex toys. Figure I'd just point that out there. I grew up from a family that didn't talk about sex or masturbation. So I'm kind of in the dark about it. My last boyfriend thought it would be awesome to buy a vibrator. So we did. The really big and uncomfortable one for $20. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and there were so many choices.

ANYWAY.

I am looking for something that is more life like, more realistic. DOESN'T HURT!. *lol* Nothing big or extreme.I would like it to be quiet. I've looked at the site for a while now and there is just so many choices! I don't want to spend too much money because this would be my second vibrator and I am very inexperienced.

sorry if this doesn't belong here.

*shy*

• Members

Miss Chrissy Welcome .

ALthough I am still new here myself and I have boughted a few products here hopefully this will help. I am sure some other the other members may be more helpful, but I hope this helps some.

Since you are new to vibrators dont start with one that is big because it may hurt and make sure you use lots of lub and you are relaxed. I did recheck the shopping here just to see if they had my first vibrator I got when I started. They name isnt the same as when it was when I got it but it looks and sounds the same as far as the quietness to this one I am not sure since I dont have that one.As far as life like though the ones I have thicker and longer. It is called the Aerotech classic Vibrator it is not to thick and also not to long but make sure to use lube and make sure you are relaxed.

Here is a few things I do to get me relaxed, I lay on my bed and beginning just rubbing my body playing with my nipples, clitorous ect. When I do turn on my vibrator I like to slowly tease myself in a sense with it

I rub it on and around my nipples on my clitoris up and down before I even insert it and once I am getting hot I then apply the lube and slowly insert a little bit and then pull out some and slowly insert in deeper. I saw Slowly because I am also teasing myself in a sense and just in case it is alittle bigger then what i am use to it allows my vagina to adjust to it.

Good luck and I hope this helped some I am sure others here will be alot more helpful. Also if you read the toy reviews they will give you alot of information on each one since there are alot to choose from. I hope this helps some I am sure once others see this they can help you more.

Good luck and keep me posted :)

• Members
I am defintely new to masturbation and sex toys. Figure I'd just point that out there. I grew up from a family that didn't talk about sex or masturbation. So I'm kind of in the dark about it. My last boyfriend thought it would be awesome to buy a vibrator. So we did. The really big and uncomfortable one for $20. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and there were so many choices.

ANYWAY.

I am looking for something that is more life like, more realistic. DOESN'T HURT!. *lol* Nothing big or extreme.I would like it to be quiet. I've looked at the site for a while now and there is just so many choices! I don't want to spend too much money because this would be my second vibrator and I am very inexperienced.

sorry if this doesn't belong here.

*shy*

Miss Chrissy,

Let me the second to welcome you to the forum.

This is the right place for this question to be. If you are looking for a vibrator that is inexpensive and not to overwhelming then I suggest you look at our product reviews. They can help you decide what kind of vibrator is right for you. All of the reviews suggest what kind of vibrator is right for beginners or experinced users. I would suggest something with silicone or cyberskin to begin with. I would also ask yourself a few questions before you buy.

1. Are you looking for a dual action vibe?

2. A vibe for just penetration?

3. What kind of material you want?

These are things I am always looking at when I decide what kind of vibraotr I should buy.

Keep me posted and let me know how the search goes. Don't forget to look at the reviews they are really helpful.

Coupleofmaniacs