Official Community Forums Home

Too Timid Personal Lubricant Gel

trina2008

• Members

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

I just received a bottle of Too timid Personal Lubricant and I will admit I thought one lube is as good as the next. Boy was I wrong!

The lube that I always purchased has always been a little sticky, which left me frustrated. It always turned me off to lubes, but I didn't know there was anything else out there...until now. This Lube is great it is not sticky, it's water based, odorless, tasteless, and non-greasy and also silicone free. All of this in one lube and I am ready to go.

My husband and I tried it out as soon as we received it, I put it on my favorite toy and let my hubby go to town just because he loves to play with toys as much as I do. It felt silky and soft not thick like a gel usually does. I loved how I couldn't tell the difference between me and the lube.

I would recommend this product for anyone who wants everything in a personal lubricant. I have finally found the perfect lubel it was everything I wanted and nothing I didn't. Thank you Too Timid!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4952