Official Community Forums Home

Here's A New One

mystofpric

• Members
I would think there should be because wouldn't it be easier to be submissive than to be dominate? One would think they would want to teach those how to be dominate then. Hmmm interesting.

well I'm a strong personality so submitting is tough, but I'm not a natural dominatrix either. Damn my 1/2 way-ness!

• Members
well I'm a strong personality so submitting is tough, but I'm not a natural dominatrix either. Damn my 1/2 way-ness!

I agree, giving up my own control would be VERY difficult...... but I think I would love it B)

• Members

Sorry.... i have not exactly written an article on Dominance yet....but my first BDSM one and my other on BDSM does cross some lines on how to begin. Start there....

• Members

I think a dominant starts with personality.I am a dominant and I do have an A type personality.It goes all the way back to grade school,and has continued and become more forcefull as I have matured.

Now I'm not saying every dominant has a total A type personality,but I do think the ones that do have a much easier time being dominant in the bdsm lifestyle.

Once again there are certain web sites that can help someone become either a dominant or sub.Check our fetlife,or bdsmlibrary.Talk to other people on those sites and you will get the infortmation you need to become what you want to be.

Good luck,and happy playing.