Official Community Forums Home

Women Verses Men Heating Up

shdowulf39

• Members

so what do you think is the major difference between women and men as far as getting hot for sex.are there anything we can do so we are both set and hot when it comes time to become intimate with our partner.

why does it take women longer(usually)to get turned on and ready for a sexual encounter with their SO?What can men do to help speed up this process,and what can women do to slow us guys down?

• Members
so what do you think is the major difference between women and men as far as getting hot for sex.are there anything we can do so we are both set and hot when it comes time to become intimate with our partner.

why does it take women longer(usually)to get turned on and ready for a sexual encounter with their SO?What can men do to help speed up this process,and what can women do to slow us guys down?

An old joke says, men are ready for sex at "hello". So yes, it take women longer. You want to figure out how slow/fast to go? Follow her lead, listen to her breathing, her body language......... all the signs of readiness are right there.

• Members

you are absolutely right.most men are ready/hot with just a little stimulatin.time for the main course.

on the other hand most women take far longer to be ready for the main course.watch her listen to her breathing and watch how her body starts to move and react to different stimulous.most assuradly take your time and don't rush things.slower is better and and by soing so it will get much hotter and intense.

• Members

remember dont' use the "wettness factor" to decide if the woman is ready! also to speed things up so to say...u could have foreplay all day long so u know shes ready for u when u get home. ie sending steamy text messages or a hot phone call while she is driving home from work.

• Members

I like a long, slow burn myself. I do like a spontaneous quickie once in a while, but like a lot of things, enjoying the journey is as important as reaching the destination, so I like to take the long way "home" when there is time.

• Members
I like a long, slow burn myself. I do like a spontaneous quickie once in a while, but like a lot of things, enjoying the journey is as important as reaching the destination, so I like to take the long way "home" when there is time.

I'll have to remember those terms: "slow burn" and "take the long way home". I like them, thanks.