Official Community Forums Home

Adult Films......what's Your Favorite?

Tyger

Do you have an adult film that you go back to again & again? It's your favorite in your collection? Please, let us know what it is, and why you like it. Please put a pic and link to it if you got it here on TT!! Looking forward to the responses!

• 12 years later...
  • Members

I found one about 17 years ago I really enjoyed a few scenes in but it i doubt it in production. I may have a jpeg of it. It fetish focused on women pegging men. It involved a dominant mistress and when he got near cumming  she made him jerk it  and placed her shoe in the path  of his head. When he let out a moan and shot a load and it was a big load all over it she scolded him for the mess and said yo lick that up with her british accent. She didnt call him names like most scenes but was in a encouraging tone like lick up that gooey mess, come on all over it, lick it up, there some lick lick it. Taste good dosnt it? Your a good boy. Yummy isnt it.  And he gobbled it up too with enthusiasm. What also made the scene was the look of lusty pleasure in her eye as she did it. It was just hot to me. That was a dvd 

• Members

A movie called Love (2015) that had been on Netflix but is no longer. It is real sex, not staged or simulated. I can’t figure out where to watch it anymore. So incredibly hot! 

• Members
53 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

A movie called Love (2015) that had been on Netflix but is no longer. It is real sex, not staged or simulated. I can’t figure out where to watch it anymore. So incredibly hot! 

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/details/Love/724961 

is this it

• 1 year later...