Official Community Forums Home

Gspot "o" And Clit "o" Diffence?

huneybee327

Hello- Im new to this forum or any forum like this. I was reading about gspot o's and clit o's, what's the difference? Also, my husband has wanted to buy a toy for a while and I finally sort of agreed. I will say that I'm definately intrigued, but also a little nervous. Hopefully, everyone can understand the little voice in the back of my head, saying, not a good thing. But the little naughty voice sending little zings to.... Any advice? he ordered a slim dick something or another. doesn't know i know :) I'm not even sure how to use them. I've been married 15 years and feel a out of my league on this one. thanks for all your help.

• Members

First, LOVE the screen name "loveydovie" just from the little bit you wrote, I can tell it fits you to a "T." There is NOTHING to be afraid of when it comes to sex toys, although I can certainly understand why you would be hesitant. Many people have apprehensions. Will the toy hurt me? Will the toy replace my partner? Why do I need a toy if I have a man? Etc. Toys are an enhancement to a relationship, a subsitute for a relationship when you aren;t currently in one, and something to use to get to know your body and sexual response better - there is definitely nothing to worry about.

The opinion on sex toys from the male perspective is split. Some are worried the toy will take their place, get their woman off quicker, better, etc. The other half loves the visual experience of SEEING the toy in action and seeing their woman getting off so wonderfully. I suspect your hubby is in the second group of people.

As for how to use a toy - well, depending on what you get, you use it however it makes you feel good! If you got a "slim dick" or some kind of penis shaped dildo or vibe, you just use it like it was a penis without a man. Penetrate yourself (or your hubby penetrates you) just like you are having sex. You do what feels good to YOU - that is the bonus of a sex toy, you are in control - it is double bonus!

As for what is the difference between clitoral orgasms and G-spot orgasms - that is simple. A clitoral orgasm is reached through stimulating your clitoris externally. You can use your fingers, a toy (like a bullet or a simple vibe) or many other means of stimulation, including oral sex. A clitoral orgasm is the most common type of orgasm that there is.

On the other hand, not so common is the G-SPot orgasm, which only occurs when the G-Spot (a special, small, little spot on the upper wall of your vagina about 2-3 inches in) is stimulated to orgasm. This spot can be reached through penile penetration, finger penetration, or toy penetration. In fact, many women have their first G-spot orgasms when they buy a special G-SPot toy.

THe G-Spot is not too hard to find, contrary to what you may have heard, but it is not easy to have a G-SPot orgasm. IF you stick your fingers into your vagina and feel, this spot will feel oddly textured when compared to the rest of your vagina. Then, when you rub on it (most commonly a man will hit this spot during a combination of oral sex and fingering) and then you feel this sensation like you want to pee - if he keeps getting it, you will have a giant surge and the most intense orgasm you have probably felt - which is most often accompanied by a burst of liquid from the G-spot gland (which does have a technical name)

This liquid is not pee - although it is not dense like normal ejaculate.

There in lies the main differences between the two orgasms - now that you know, how about trying to have one??

Hope that helps!

Mikayla

Thanks for the info. BTW, I found the GSpot on Friday night. HOLY COW!!! That'll make your toes curl. Man oh Man. *Whew* I'm lucky to be alive. :P Anyway, the "toy" came in and my hubby was so excited. We tried it last night. And...drum role please.... It was great. He was so kind, and I never even saw it. I was too embarrased. So he was very discreet. It felt really good. A little cold however, but awesome. He was a little bummed because I was doing his favorite thing... (which, I finally admitted that I enjoy) and I "came" too fast. I was done right away. hehehehee. Anyway, just wanted to give you some feedback. Thanks for you post it really helped me to be more comfortable with the whole experience. Now, i'm looking forward to more. My hubby is already asking when. :D

First, LOVE the screen name "loveydovie" just from the little bit you wrote, I can tell it fits you to a "T." There is NOTHING to be afraid of when it comes to sex toys, although I can certainly understand why you would be hesitant. Many people have apprehensions. Will the toy hurt me? Will the toy replace my partner? Why do I need a toy if I have a man? Etc. Toys are an enhancement to a relationship, a subsitute for a relationship when you aren;t currently in one, and something to use to get to know your body and sexual response better - there is definitely nothing to worry about.

The opinion on sex toys from the male perspective is split. Some are worried the toy will take their place, get their woman off quicker, better, etc. The other half loves the visual experience of SEEING the toy in action and seeing their woman getting off so wonderfully. I suspect your hubby is in the second group of people.

As for how to use a toy - well, depending on what you get, you use it however it makes you feel good! If you got a "slim dick" or some kind of penis shaped dildo or vibe, you just use it like it was a penis without a man. Penetrate yourself (or your hubby penetrates you) just like you are having sex. You do what feels good to YOU - that is the bonus of a sex toy, you are in control - it is double bonus!

As for what is the difference between clitoral orgasms and G-spot orgasms - that is simple. A clitoral orgasm is reached through stimulating your clitoris externally. You can use your fingers, a toy (like a bullet or a simple vibe) or many other means of stimulation, including oral sex. A clitoral orgasm is the most common type of orgasm that their is.

On the other hand, not so common is the G-SPot orgasm, which only occurs when the G-Spot (a special, small, little spot on the upper wall of your vagina about 2-3 inches in) is stimulated to orgasm. This spot can be reached through penile penetration, finger penetration, or toy penetration. In fact, many women have their first G-spot orgasms when they buy a special G-SPot toy.

THe G-Spot is not too hard to find, contrary to what you may have heard, but it is not easy to have a G-SPot orgasm. IF you stick your fingers into your vagina and feel, this spot will feel oddly textured when compared to the rest of your vagina. Then, when you rub on it (most commonly a man will hit this spot during a combination of oral sex and fingering) and then you feel this sensation like you want to pee - if he keeps getting it, you will have a giant surge and the most intense orgasm you have probably felt - which is most often accompanied by a burst of liquied from the G-spot gland (which does have a technical name)

This liquid is not pee - although it is not dense like normal ejaculate.

There in lies the main differences between the two orgasms - now that you know, how about trying to have one??

Hope that helps!

Mikayla