Official Community Forums Home

To Pierce Or Not To ?

cupcake522

• Members

ok just looking for some addy on this. i am wanting to get my ""ärea"" pierced, but i dont want my clit done, i want it right at the top where the lips come together. any one have this done? how long did it take to heal and how long b4 i can have sex? and has any one ever got one snaged and pulled on / out? want to make sure i cover all my questions b4 i jump in. thanks all!!

• Members
ok just looking for some addy on this. i am wanting to get my ""ärea"" pierced, but i dont want my clit done, i want it right at the top where the lips come together. any one have this done? how long did it take to heal and how long b4 i can have sex? and has any one ever got one snaged and pulled on / out? want to make sure i cover all my questions b4 i jump in. thanks all!!

I have one with a curved barbell in and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! It looks so hot and you learn all kinds of neat little tricks to enjoy a little extra sensation in any situation from just sitting to "playing" and of course oral!!! It never gave me any pain or problems and was completely healed within 2 weeks....They give you basic care instructions when you get it done, but I really didn't have to do anything special, just basic cleansing. Never have gotten it snagged. You will have to kind of adjust your bullet action though....can get a bit too intense! ;) I highly recommend it!

• Members
I have one with a curved barbell in and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! It looks so hot and you learn all kinds of neat little tricks to enjoy a little extra sensation in any situation from just sitting to "playing" and of course oral!!! It never gave me any pain or problems and was completely healed within 2 weeks....They give you basic care instructions when you get it done, but I really didn't have to do anything special, just basic cleansing. Never have gotten it snagged. You will have to kind of adjust your bullet action though....can get a bit too intense! ;) I highly recommend it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP! WILL LET YA KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT 4 ME. :D

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It's not so much that you wouldn't have one as that they are all different and some are just shaped smaller or tighter and so may not warrant a veritical piercing. You can google some pretty good information on the subject, check yourself out closely with a mirror to compare to the info (they actually have a way to test yourself with a q-tip), and consult with a professional piercer who is experienced in this...they can tell if your build is suitable for one or if they recommend a different kind..maybe a horizontal piercing thru one side of your labia.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm curious to know if cupcake got it done as well. It'll probably take some time before everyone knows we're back up and running though.