Kama

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Recommended Posts

Kama    132
1 hour ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

  So he is going without ha ha!

 

I guess so. I am taking a break from posting. I will be back later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Kama said:

 

I guess so. I am taking a break from posting. I will be back later.

  I'll miss you darling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love oral sex. On any given weekend I might swallow 2 or 3 loads out of my husband and sometimes I get double the pleasure if his buddy is there. I am additted to cum and can't get enough. When he or Allen cums in my pussy I have them suck it out and give it to me. I suck his cock in the car, at the movies basically anyplace I can get away with it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does your husband need anymore friends. You can triple your pleasure!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
innovation    15

there is nothing that feels any better than a woman deep throating my hard cock then swallowing every bit of my cum , oh it is so good !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After being married for 30 yrs I never get tired of sucking my husbands cock. My husband has to wear a suit for work so when at home he buys these extra long t-shirts and thats all he wears, no underwear no nothing. He loves being naked and rightly so, at 55 yrs old he still has the body I married all those years ago. Just watching him walk around with his cock swinging around gets me so turned on I can't help but want to play with it. I have swallowed many times on the couch while he is watching TV. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kama    132
On 8/19/2017 at 5:09 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

After being married for 30 yrs I never get tired of sucking my husbands cock. My husband has to wear a suit for work so when at home he buys these extra long t-shirts and thats all he wears, no underwear no nothing. He loves being naked and rightly so, at 55 yrs old he still has the body I married all those years ago. Just watching him walk around with his cock swinging around gets me so turned on I can't help but want to play with it. I have swallowed many times on the couch while he is watching TV. 

I have yet to get tired of it too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my favorite sexual act is sucking cock. I can manage to deep throat my husband, he is a strong 8 inches and very thick, my most comfortable cock size is 6 inches. I can litterly swallow the whole thing and my throat muscles message his cock head and in no time he starts bucking and cumming. My gag reflex is easily controlled which allows me to pleasure my men like no other. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kama    132
On 9/10/2017 at 5:54 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I think my favorite sexual act is sucking cock. I can manage to deep throat my husband, he is a strong 8 inches and very thick, my most comfortable cock size is 6 inches. I can litterly swallow the whole thing and my throat muscles message his cock head and in no time he starts bucking and cumming. My gag reflex is easily controlled which allows me to pleasure my men like no other. 

That sounds so hot. I can't wait to see the person I am dating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
masseur333    0

I love giving oral sex.  I think it is one of the best things that I can do for a woman.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now