Kama

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama    132
1 hour ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

So he is going without ha ha!

I guess so. I am taking a break from posting. I will be back later.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Kama said:

I guess so. I am taking a break from posting. I will be back later.

I'll miss you darling!

I love oral sex. On any given weekend I might swallow 2 or 3 loads out of my husband and sometimes I get double the pleasure if his buddy is there. I am additted to cum and can't get enough. When he or Allen cums in my pussy I have them suck it out and give it to me. I suck his cock in the car, at the movies basically anyplace I can get away with it. 

• Like 1

Does your husband need anymore friends. You can triple your pleasure!

• Like 1

innovation    15

there is nothing that feels any better than a woman deep throating my hard cock then swallowing every bit of my cum , oh it is so good !

After being married for 30 yrs I never get tired of sucking my husbands cock. My husband has to wear a suit for work so when at home he buys these extra long t-shirts and thats all he wears, no underwear no nothing. He loves being naked and rightly so, at 55 yrs old he still has the body I married all those years ago. Just watching him walk around with his cock swinging around gets me so turned on I can't help but want to play with it. I have swallowed many times on the couch while he is watching TV. 

• Like 1

Kama    132
On 8/19/2017 at 5:09 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

After being married for 30 yrs I never get tired of sucking my husbands cock. My husband has to wear a suit for work so when at home he buys these extra long t-shirts and thats all he wears, no underwear no nothing. He loves being naked and rightly so, at 55 yrs old he still has the body I married all those years ago. Just watching him walk around with his cock swinging around gets me so turned on I can't help but want to play with it. I have swallowed many times on the couch while he is watching TV. 

I have yet to get tired of it too. 

• Like 1

I think my favorite sexual act is sucking cock. I can manage to deep throat my husband, he is a strong 8 inches and very thick, my most comfortable cock size is 6 inches. I can litterly swallow the whole thing and my throat muscles message his cock head and in no time he starts bucking and cumming. My gag reflex is easily controlled which allows me to pleasure my men like no other. 

• Like 1

Kama    132
On 9/10/2017 at 5:54 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I think my favorite sexual act is sucking cock. I can manage to deep throat my husband, he is a strong 8 inches and very thick, my most comfortable cock size is 6 inches. I can litterly swallow the whole thing and my throat muscles message his cock head and in no time he starts bucking and cumming. My gag reflex is easily controlled which allows me to pleasure my men like no other. 

That sounds so hot. I can't wait to see the person I am dating. 

masseur333    0

I love giving oral sex.  I think it is one of the best things that I can do for a woman.