Official Community Forums Home

Sex excuses

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

So I was sitting here reading all these awesome new topics we have in here, and I started to think it would be funny to see what everyone uses as there "not tonight" excuse lol. WE ALLLLL DO IT SO DONT LIE AND SAY THAT YOUR DOWN FOR SEX EVERY SINGLE TIME! My go to is usually "Im exhausted" or "I dont feel good" both literally just mean im exhausted as that is usually the case lol so lets hear 'em!! :lol::D

• 3 weeks later...

With my GF, I always want sex, but sometimes I'm just too tired, whether it's physically or mentally. And I'm honest about it to her.

Now, with my ex husband, since he was so uninvolved with me for the last 5  yrs of our marriage, I'd either tell him that I had a headache, or just didn't want too because he had ignored me all day. The latter was usually used, and it was very true. The headache excuse, was half right. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My ex told me: I would be happy if I never had sex again. She then stopped. 

Me I didn't have an excuse. I love sex too much.

• Like 2

• Review Team

thanks for all the responses everyone! its nice too see everyone has there days they dont feel like doing anything!

• Like 1

There are days where people are just too tired. For me, the beginning and the end of the school year is really a time where I don't want to do much of anything, including sexually, since I am a school secretary (yes, really). Being mentally exhausted is sometimes more tiring than physical exhaustion, IMO.

• Review Team

I don't have excuses I just lay back and take it with a smile, and my wen is usually always up for a good romp :D:D:D:D:D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I am always full of real excuses.  Not made up that are never lies but could push through them with enough motivation.  I just don't have it.

• Members

I'm usually ready at the drop of a hat.