Official Community Forums Home

Donald J Trump Elected 45th US PRESIDENT Nov.8 2016

12GAUGE

• Members

Well I looked and saw nuttin' about this so I'll run with it. Donald J Trump has WON the Electoral Vote with IIRC over 270 Electoral Votes.

Who besides me is elated?

Or to put it another way who feels like bashing on me? I'm one of those awful DEPLORABLES per HRC I kin take it...

• Members

I am neither elated nor shall I bash you. You have your right to being happy with the election. I shall simply wait and see what happens and hope for the best for the USA as it transitions from one administration to the next.

• Like 1

• Members

Well good job RC4BLUE. Your twin post reminds me of the old Wrigley's Double Mint gum commercials with the line "double your pleasure double your fun."

Plus thanks for being straight up.

• Members

Elated?  No.  Although I did vote for Trump (but my state went for Clinton so my vote didn't matter) and I was mildly pleased that he won despite all the predictions, I did not like either candidate.  Both had a lot of strikes against them.  I was undecided all the way up to the election.  All of the third party candidates this year were Bozos.  There were a lot of reasons that had me leaning one way or the other at various times.  In the end, I thought Hillary was too deceitful.  Plus as Obamacare kicked in, my health premiums spiked and my benefits shrunk.  Hillary would guarantee more of that; with Trump, at least there is a teensy microscopic glimmer of hope for improvement.

Time will tell what kind of president Trump will be.  I am not expecting much to be elated about.  And I keep telling myself, "Hillary would have been worse.  I think."

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I agree Hillary would have been a nightmare.

• Like 1

I feel exactly like Square. I voted for Trump for the exact same reasons too. He was the lesser of all of the other evils......some things he's done so far are pretty good.  Others make me say WTF???? But I think we can all agree on one thing: he really should stay off of Twitter!!!!

• Members
7 minutes ago, 12GAUGE said:

I agree Hillary would have been a nightmare.

Well I wonder who it was that liked my post here? Will you show yourself?

I liked the Hillary would be a nightmare. 

• Like 1

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 9:22 PM, RC4BLUE said:

I am neither elated nor shall I bash you. You have your right to being happy with the election. I shall simply wait and see what happens and hope for the best for the USA as it transitions from one administration to the next.

I think that the political bashing is a waste of time. Everyone's personal politics are their own business.  I don't know why it's become acceptable to bash someone for what they believe in here in AMERICA.

My mother is a Trump supporter too. She's on FB. Before, she posted all sorts of negatives about Obama, and thought that was ok. Posting every negative she could find, because,  of course, it's on the internet,  and there are no fake news sites......now she's still doing that, and gets pissed at anything against Trump.......it's a double standard that seems to be growing with many people on many forums.

It's hard to find any truly reliable place for the truth. It's strewed to fit selective truths.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well based on the 12yr I've been here I'd prefer to keep it loose here and discussing the topic at hand and that's everyone is having a most excellent time.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Other then my twin brother,  most of my family and me are deplorables. Right now if he runs again, he got my vote. Because I want to travel and eat.