Official Community Forums Home

Dual Bullet

doc_and_eris

• Members

Eris:

The Doc is telling me to write the review while it's "still fresh" and all I can think is "wha..?"

I would recommend this toy to anyone for a variety of reasons. One, it looks cool. Two, it lights up when it's vibrating, which is also cool. Third, ohhhhhhhhhhhhyeah.

Since it has dual vibrators, you can have your penetration and your clitoral stimulation too. Or you can use one of the vibrators on someone's nipples, which I highly recommend as well. Maybe not even your own!

It's small, it's pretty darn quiet too. I'm not sure the little ridges on the big vibrator do anything, but it sure does look neat. I'd say this is an awesome toy for use either by yourself or with a friend! Heck, the connectors are long enough you COULD use it with a friend…

Doc:

First, ohhhhhhhhhhhhyeah. To all of the above. That was FUN with a capital OH GOD.

I would say that the one thing that would have been cool, besides an impromptu visit by three naked college cheerleaders, would be if you could control the two vibrating units separately. That's a minor gripe, though, for a toy that looks very well-made, durable, and cool. As you can see from Eris's review, it realllly works. My arms are trembling right now but I am committing this to paper in the interest of science.

Oh, and Eris recommended that we clarify that we didn't use it anywhere inside of ME. That one will have to be done with another reviewer. I'm a slut, but I have my boundaries. I realllllly liked it on my various parts, though… nice strong vibration and if the power had gone out, we could have found our way to safety with the lights!

• Members

Sounds like you two had a great time. :) Could we get a link for it so we can learn a little more about it? My husband loves light-up toys and I love strong vibrations, so it sounds like a fun addition. Thanks!

• Members
Sounds like you two had a great time. :) Could we get a link for it so we can learn a little more about it? My husband loves light-up toys and I love strong vibrations, so it sounds like a fun addition. Thanks!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5199

It was a blast. Glad you enjoyed the review. :)

doc

• Members

I am glad you enjoyed it. I have that one but mine is silver. Also in writing a review it is always good to say what type of batteries it takes, what the product is made out of. etc... The link of course and a pic of the product. I love my bullets and my dual bullet. Now if I can keep my husband from stealing them LOL

• Members
I am glad you enjoyed it. I have that one but mine is silver. Also in writing a review it is always good to say what type of batteries it takes, what the product is made out of. etc... The link of course and a pic of the product. I love my bullets and my dual bullet. Now if I can keep my husband from stealing them LOL

Thanks for the tips! We're newbies... any constructive advice will be gladly employed. :)

I did a review on this product a while back as well. I'm glad this item worked for you too!!!

I would also suggest adding the pic of the item to your reviews. It's helpful to see what an item looks like before trying it out. If you need any help, let one of the other Reviewers know.!

I love the way both of you are giving your input! ;)

Dual Bullet Review

• 9 months later...
  • Members

GK13009Cmain.jpg

The Dual Bullet

I love bullets! Like so many others, I too, swear by them. So what is better than a bullet? Two bullets! And better than two bullets? Two different bullets in one set!

The Dual Bullet is a beautiful, opalescent purple with one standard egg-shaped bullet and one elongated, nubby bullet (reminds me of a pickle!) for two sensations in one toy. Imagine the possibilities!! The two bullets are wired to one controller which requires 2AA batteries and has a dial which can be turned to increase the vibration. The best part: as the vibration increases, the bullets light up! Lighted, they are pretty enough to hang on a Christmas tree! This being double bullets and my first light-up toy, I couldn't wait to try it out!

Unfortunately, the vibrations just weren't strong enough for my taste. I prefer really strong vibrations, which one generally always gets from a bullet. However, these bullets didn't do it for me. They felt very nice on my thighs, neck, and breasts, but it seemed like it took me a very long time to climax when placed on my clit. My husband and I both started to get a bit impatient. Don't get me wrong - we still like this toy. It has several features that we enjoyed. It seems like it would make a great toy for a beginner or someone who does not prefer stronger vibes.

The vibrations of this toy may not be as I would wish them to be, but this toy will still get play - just not as much as some others in my collection.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Double Bullet -

I have not previously owned a bullet-type product and was very excited when I got this in my package. I was bummed that the batteries weren’t included, but I quickly found a couple of spare “AA”s and set about my ‘research’ project.

The purple color and iridescent finish made this really appealing to me. Another fun and unexpected factor was that both of the bullets light up with a small white LED light that changes brightness as you turn up the dial-controlled vibrations. It gets quite bright, so you can keep the lights down low with this toy, and not lose your way!

GK13009Cmain.jpg

CLICK THE PHOTO TO GO TO THE ITEM IN THE STORE!

I wasn’t so sure about having lights on a toy, but I was eager to see what this double-headed monster could do for me.

I decided to try just the smaller bullet externally, and found the vibration more than adequate to stimulate my clitoris. Once I was warmed up a little I decided to see what the combination of the two bullets would be like. I got my Too Timid Pleasure gel and just a drop did the trick, allowing the longer bullet to slide in easily.

Although the vibration strength was more than adequate, the small size combined with the hard texture were distracting and I had a difficult time having an orgasm. I did end up having one, but it wasn’t anything spectacular or mind blowing (but any orgasm is a good one, right?).

The pluses of this unit are that the vibration seems more than adequate for stimulation, especially for a beginner. The color and shape are fun and interesting, and the ‘two-for-one’ aspect is also great. The smaller size of both pieces make this very easy to insert wherever you please, and I can imagine that you would be able to share your fun with a partner if you wanted to. You can easily adjust the intensity of the vibration (and the brightness of the lights!) with a nudge of the wheel located on the center battery compartment. The battery installation was also very straightforward and easy.

I didn’t like that there were wires, and that the unit was made of a hard plastic. Although I was able to clean the units, I was afraid of immersing them in water, as nothing about them or the battery compartment seemed particularly waterproof.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

GK13009Cmain.jpg

When I saw this toy in my box from TooTimid, I was pretty excited. If one bullet is good, two should be even better, right? This is a pretty irridescent purple dual bullet. There is one small bullet, and one longer bullet with little nubbies all over it. It is made of hard plastic. The information with it says it is waterproof (the bullets, not the controller). Both bullets are attached to a single controller with two separate wires. Two AA batteries and this toy is ready for use.

Using a little Too Timid Pleasure Lube, I put the smaller bullet on my clit and turned it on. This was nice and arousing. Then I lubed the larger bullet and inserted it. I couldn't really feel the nubbies, and the hard plastic was uncomfortable to me. The vibrations were strong enough, and the toy is fairly quiet.

Overall, I think this is a good toy for those who really enjoy bullets, or who don't mind hard plastic toys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

GK13009Cmain.jpg

When I received my duel bullet from www.tootimid.com I was very excited. I own a bullet already but haven’t ever had the pleasure of trying the duel bullet until now. I was very excited wondering what this baby had to offer. So hubby and I experimented with it that very night. I found that the smaller bullet was great for stimulation on the clitoris, and the larger ribbed bullet was excellent for penetration with a small amount of lubrication. We were very pleased with this product and intend on enjoying it more in the future.

The length of the wires was perfect and caused no interference for us. I didn’t care for the fact that the bullets are made of hard plastic, this can cause some discomfort at times. The overall look of the duel bullet is very catchy with its shiny purple color and then the flashing lights as your turn the dial controlled vibrations up.

The duel bullet cleans up very easily with anti-bacterial soap and a little water although I wouldn’t advise immersing it in water because it is not water proof. The duel bullet requires 2 AA batteries and the installation is very simple, just pop the batteries into place and start your adventure.This Duel Bullet is appealing and quiet and it packs away very compactly. The Duel Bullet is an remarkable added collection to the adult toy department.

• Members

I ordered this baby today I can not wait till it gets here!!

• Members

part of my collection.....love it!!! i got it the day before a business trip....it went packing with me and i spent that night in the tub and in the bed in the hotel room using that waterproof dual vibrator!!! it made me so wet and horney. Used it with my man when we got back.....i either had one in me and one on his balls or both, one in each of my holes....LOVE IT!!