Official Community Forums Home

Double Delight

Tyger

NO1832main.jpg

I was SO excited to get this double penetration harness, since I’ve been eyeballing (ok, drooling over) this item for a while.

Since I am overly “anal” when it comes to accuracy, I chose to measure each cock, just for you! One boasts of being 6”, and they didn’t put how big the other one was. So, by my measurements, the smaller, non-vibrating cock is 5.5”. The vibrating one is 7” long. The smaller cock is attached directly to the harness, and is for the wearer of the harness. The long cock is removable from the harness, and the base of the cock can also be used as a suction cup on the side of the tub or shower door. It hung on pretty well (so long as the surface or base was wet first). I believe they’re made of rubber, so any sort of lube will suffice.

The faux leather harness is very comfortable, soft, and stretchy, to a point. The elastics in the back are very accommodating and comfortable too. I put the side snaps on the smaller setting, because, when the harness is a bit tighter, there is more control, and the little one stays in place a bit easier (and strong vaginal muscles help too….go Kegels!!). I’m a size 12 right now (and “hippy”), this was very comfortable, and with extra room as well. Plus, since it’s “pleather”, the toys can get washed easier too. It’s recommended to use antibacterial soap and warm water on this item.

The wire of the controller is on the longer cock, goes from the base of the cock, under the harness, and out the side. It takes 2 AA batteries (not incl.), and has an easy to use slide-button that offers 5 levels of pleasant vibrations to the recipient. There are lights on each setting, so you know which one you’re on. When the vibes are on the stronger levels, it can definitely be felt by the wearer! And, as another added bonus, since the larger cock is removable, you can also put different toys in the hole to replace it. Variety is the spice of life!

I was alone the night I got it in the mail, so I thought I’d try it out solo first, just to see how it felt, went on, and so on. The smaller cock up inside me, I get the rest of the harness on, snapped appropriately, and looked at myself in the mirror. The larger cock sits right above the tip of the pubic bone, right where a real man's cock would sit. I am very proud being a woman, however, seeing me with a cock on the outside was very exciting, and, totally turned me on! Who knew? I switched on the vibes and was very turned on and impressed. I played with myself, and “my” cock, visually stimulated. I wanted to try it out, and see how it “felt”, so I dug out my husband’s pocket pussy, lubed my cock and the pussy up, and fucked that to my own orgasm. I was shocked how excited and wet I became!

Then came the night that my hubby was home, and knew I wanted to try that out on him. I didn’t push, since but a few months ago, he was anal-phobic (aw hell no!), to go from that to LOVING anal sex, I still didn’t want to make him nervous, especially where these cocks look pretty real, by their color, shape, feel, and size. But, he wanted to try it out, and so I lubed the cocks up, got it on, and we lubed him up as well. We prefer silicone lubes for anal play, since they seem to stay slicker, longer, so that’s what we used. I first did him doggie style, and then he sat on me. He rode my cock, pushed my other cock against its base, and I jerked and licked his raging hard on too. I’m so proud of both of us! We both came hard and fast once we were able to get into the hang of role reversal!

He told me that I may have to try it out again very soon! I would definitely recommend this awesome duo for those experienced and brave toy users. We will definitely use this item over and over again!

Double Your Pleasure, Double The FUN

• Members

yes! Great review! By the way this was hilarious: Since I am overly “anal” when

ahahahaaha.

• Members

Ohhhhh, I am sooooooo jealous of you!!!

GREAT REVIEW!!! ABSOLUTELY FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!

• 2 weeks later...
NO1832main.jpg

I was SO excited to get this double penetration harness, since I’ve been eyeballing (ok, drooling over) this item for a while.

Since I am overly “anal” when it comes to accuracy, I chose to measure each cock, just for you! One boasts of being 6”, and they didn’t put how big the other one was. So, by my measurements, the smaller, non-vibrating cock is 5.5”. The vibrating one is 7” long. The smaller cock is attached directly to the harness, and is for the wearer of the harness. The long cock is removable from the harness, and the base of the cock can also be used as a suction cup on the side of the tub or shower door. It hung on pretty well (so long as the surface or base was wet first). I believe they’re made of rubber, so any sort of lube will suffice.

The faux leather harness is very comfortable, soft, and stretchy, to a point. The elastics in the back are very accommodating and comfortable too. I put the side snaps on the smaller setting, because, when the harness is a bit tighter, there is more control, and the little one stays in place a bit easier (and strong vaginal muscles help too….go Kegels!!). I’m a size 12 right now (and “hippy”), this was very comfortable, and with extra room as well. Plus, since it’s “pleather”, the toys can get washed easier too. It’s recommended to use antibacterial soap and warm water on this item.

The wire of the controller is on the longer cock, goes from the base of the cock, under the harness, and out the side. It takes 2 AA batteries (not incl.), and has an easy to use slide-button that offers 5 levels of pleasant vibrations to the recipient. There are lights on each setting, so you know which one you’re on. When the vibes are on the stronger levels, it can definitely be felt by the wearer! And, as another added bonus, since the larger cock is removable, you can also put different toys in the hole to replace it. Variety is the spice of life!

I was alone the night I got it in the mail, so I thought I’d try it out solo first, just to see how it felt, went on, and so on. The smaller cock up inside me, I get the rest of the harness on, snapped appropriately, and looked at myself in the mirror. The larger cock sits right above the tip of the pubic bone, right where a real man's cock would sit. I am very proud being a woman, however, seeing me with a cock on the outside was very exciting, and, totally turned me on! Who knew? I switched on the vibes and was very turned on and impressed. I played with myself, and “my” cock, visually stimulated. I wanted to try it out, and see how it “felt”, so I dug out my husband’s pocket pussy, lubed my cock and the pussy up, and fucked that to my own orgasm. I was shocked how excited and wet I became!

Then came the night that my hubby was home, and knew I wanted to try that out on him. I didn’t push, since but a few months ago, he was anal-phobic (aw hell no!), to go from that to LOVING anal sex, I still didn’t want to make him nervous, especially where these cocks look pretty real, by their color, shape, feel, and size. But, he wanted to try it out, and so I lubed the cocks up, got it on, and we lubed him up as well. We prefer silicone lubes for anal play, since they seem to stay slicker, longer, so that’s what we used. I first did him doggie style, and then he sat on me. He rode my cock, pushed my other cock against its base, and I jerked and licked his raging hard on too. I’m so proud of both of us! We both came hard and fast once we were able to get into the hang of role reversal!

He told me that I may have to try it out again very soon! I would definitely recommend this awesome duo for those experienced and brave toy users. We will definitely use this item over and over again!

Glad y'all enjoyed the review! ;) I enjoyed bringing it to you! ;)

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Great review!!! I am a man and somewhat new to anal and hope to get my gal to give this a serious try!! Any suggestions how I might ask her, besides begging, which of course I would not do!!! Again, great review!!

NO1832main.jpg