Official Community Forums Home

Oral Orgasim

girl21286

Hoping to get some assistance with an issue I am having. Although my husband is fabulous at giving me oral sex; whenever I orgasim from oral, it is painfnful. It is kind of hard to explain the pain.... The clit stimulation is a must, but then it feels like too much.... It could be the technique he is using as well.... I have only had a few orgasims from oral because it is painful so I may not be explaining it well enough to him or even understand it myself. Any tips / advice / ideas how to overcome that??? As I am on a quest for the multiple orgasim :) I know getting around this issue would go a long way in achieving that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

Hello and WELCOME!!!

OK, I have a few questions. You say your hubby is great at oral (lucky girl) and that you like the clit stim and such, but when you ORGASM it is painful. OK, so where is the pain? Is he stimulating you internally with fingers - or - are you talking about your clit becoming sensitive?

It is definitely not uncommon to have some severe sensitivity -yes, pain - after orgasm. It is because when you become aroused, your clitoris fills with blood and gets erect (like a penis) and when you orgasm, that tip becomes very sensitive (like a penis) and you need a refractory period.

Now, if you have pain during oral - as in, before orgasm, it could be he is touching too hard or you have too much stimulation. You really need to kind of tell me what is going on, and I will be glad to help you!

• Members

Hmmmm I think maybe it could be either of 2 things. Maybe you are not aroused enough when he starts to stimulate you. I know for me if I am not ready and he "jumps the gun" it will be a bit uncomfortable. I try to relax but honestly it makes me jump sometimes!

Now like Mik said we need a bit more info and then we can see how to help :)

Hello and WELCOME!!!

OK, I have a few questions. You say your hubby is great at oral (lucky girl) and that you like the clit stim and such, but when you ORGASM it is painful. OK, so where is the pain? Is he stimulating you internally with fingers - or - are you talking about your clit becoming sensitive?

It is definitely not uncommon to have some severe sensitivity -yes, pain - after orgasm. It is because when you become aroused, your clitoris fills with blood and gets erect (like a penis) and when you orgasm, that tip becomes very sensitive (like a penis) and you need a refractory period.

Now, if you have pain during oral - as in, before orgasm, it could be he is touching too hard or you have too much stimulation. You really need to kind of tell me what is going on, and I will be glad to help you!

Thank you both for your help. To answer your questions, there is no pain during oral sex and he is stimulating internally with fingers. The problem is the clit becomes extremely sensitive during orgasm. I know that is kind of the point of the orgasm, but I want to know if there is anything he or I can do to make it more enjoyable and less painful.

• Members
Thank you both for your help. To answer your questions, there is no pain during oral sex and he is stimulating internally with fingers. The problem is the clit becomes extremely sensitive during orgasm. I know that is kind of the point of the orgasm, but I want to know if there is anything he or I can do to make it more enjoyable and less painful.

Yep. After orgasm, have him stimulate AROUND the lips, and not ON the clit. This will help with the pain / sensitivity. Also, if you are game, there is a method of continuing to stimulate the clit even when the discomfort occurs to try to 'work through' the pain. This is, in fact, how I became Multi-Orgasmic!

In the meantime, just try to relax and go with the flow of the O (looky there, a little ORgasm poem!)

• Members

I understand, I at times experience clitoral pain (major sensitivity) from direct stimulation once orgasm starts. For me it is usually about the intensity of the orgasm. My husband stops direct contact, but not other stimulation and has to wait for a bit after orgasm subsides before direct contact can be resumed. When this first started it was not enjoyable because it was new fought it. Does that make any sense? If you just go with it and have your partner stop all direct clitoral stimulation you will enjoy it more and eventually really appreciate the intensity.

• Members

Is it right at the very start of orgasm? Or as it is peaking? I find that if he sort of varies his technique from fast to slow or firm to softer at that point, it makes things more enjoyable and the orgasm stretches out. Even multiples can occur at this point as the stim can continue and arousal can build again... Just try to relax as best you can. Tell him to slow up when you start to feel that intense feeling and see if it works! :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I have the same issue. When my gf is going down on me, I have learned that if she keeps right above my clit, the pain doesn't happen, and I can orgasm normally. (And intense!) My clit has always been extremely sensitive, and I don't like a lot of direct pressure, so hitting just above it seems to work for me. Just thought I'd give my two cents! :D