Official Community Forums Home

Size Shouldn't Matter... But It Does

katens2002

• Members

Help!! My boyfriend is a wonderful, sweet, caring, completely inexperienced guy who is more than willing to learn anything I have to teach him. He is also a little... disproportionate. We have to buy XL condums, but his length doesn't match his girth. I've never been with a guy who was really huge so it isn't a total deal breaker with me, but I'd like to figure out how to compensate - like what positions or techniques will help.

Sex isn't the most important thing in our relationship, and it's not like it's terrible, but it could definitely improve. Part of that is just practice (which we are both more than willing to do!), but practice doesn't help much if you are practicing the wrong techniques. Can anyone recomend anything?

• Members

So what your saying is your man is short and wide so to speak? If that's the case how short could he be? I read somewhere the average women is only about 4-inches deep inside and elongates when aroused. I don't remember where I read it.

Check this out: Postion Finder

• Members
So what your saying is your man is short and wide so to speak? If that's the case how short could he be? I read somewhere the average women is only about 4-inches deep inside and elongates when aroused. I don't remember where I read it.

Check this out: Postion Finder

Yeah, pretty much. He's six inches, top, when fully erect. More like 5 and a half. It's not like he's incredibly tiny, but he's not exactly big either.

• Members
Yeah, pretty much. He's six inches, top, when fully erect. More like 5 and a half. It's not like he's incredibly tiny, but he's not exactly big either.

technically he's average.

Guest eminatic

sounds like the ideal size XD

9 times out of 10 women choose short and wide over narrow and long :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Katens, I recently was just involved in a relationship in which this issue became our ultimate undoing...My partner was a beautiful,honest woman,and she really did have feelings for me, but wasnt able to to get past this problem...the difference is my size has been a problem for me in the past(my penis is a little less than 4 inches erect)...so I think you and your partner will be fine,I think you will find some great people on this site,who will be happy to help you..I know they did for me....good luck

• Like 1

sounds like the ideal size XD

9 times out of 10 women choose short and wide over narrow and long :lol:

Yep!!!!

• Members

Wide is wonderful... I am blessed with a man who is both very long and very thick, but if I had to choose one over the other, I'll take thickness.

If you crave the sensation of deeper penetration, you can try putting a set of ben-wa balls in your vagina first, placing them as deeply as possible. This worked for me years ago when I was with a man who was built like your guy. We eventually broke up, but not over his penis size.

• Like 1

• Members
size shouldn't matter as long as he's hard.

I think you gave all the guys a great boost of confidence with that post :):)

• 13 years later...
  • Members
On 10/13/2009 at 10:45 PM, ladylove said:

size shouldn't matter as long as he's hard.

VERY true.  If he's hard, some really vigorous action, especially for an extended period, is about as good as it gets!  

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

VERY true.  If he's hard, some really vigorous action, especially for an extended period, is about as good as it gets!  

Check out my new profile pic.  That thing is hard all the time. 😁

• 1 month later...