Official Community Forums Home

Tt Excellent Service

ladylove

• Members

I would like to give Rob (TT) a Big Thank you and let everyone know about their excellence in costumer service.

Late in the day Friday Sept 25th I emailed Rob/Meg to ask them about taking advantage of TT's guarantee for one of my beloved toys. I wasn't sure who to direct the inquire to, hence the e-mail to both Rob and Meg. Rob e-mailed me back letting me know Meg was on vacation so he would be helping me out. He asked for more information about the toy, and let me know it would go out on Monday. On Wednesday I had my replaced beloved toy again. Not only did I receive my package in record time, the double work load Rob had to incur during Meg's absence hadn't delayed anything for me the customer.

Thank You Rob!

• Members

I KNOW, AREN'T THEY AWWWEESSSOMMME????

I am always so proud to be a part of the TT community!

I totally agree! I've had a freebie replaced by them, and I was soooo thankful (cuz it was a fave!!). I'm still thinkin' we need a "thumbs-up" smiley!!!! :)

• 7 months later...
  • Members

figured i'd bring this up again... i was on tt for a few months, then was gone for like a year & now i'm back and loving it.. i don't know why i left (well. i do know i didn't have internet :(.. but i'm back!!) TT is an awesome business & the community boards are just as awesome! you guys rock!