Official Community Forums Home

Sex Texting

liminal76

• Members

I am currently in a long distance relationship. I am unable to talk to him because he is on a cruise and it costs $4.00 a minute to talk. However, we are able to text. Every time I try to think of naughty messages to send to him, my mind goes blank. I am still getting used to talking dirty, but I don't want to lose momentum on the fun we are having through text messages.

Any sample phrases would be greatly appreciated (and fun.)

thanks!

:)

• Members
I am currently in a long distance relationship. I am unable to talk to him because he is on a cruise and it costs $4.00 a minute to talk. However, we are able to text. Every time I try to think of naughty messages to send to him, my mind goes blank. I am still getting used to talking dirty, but I don't want to lose momentum on the fun we are having through text messages.

Any sample phrases would be greatly appreciated (and fun.)

thanks!

:)

Do you have a camera phone? hehe

Just tell him things you are thinking about. like, "remember when we did 'this or that'..." Or remember that outfit I wore...

or tell him you are naked... maybe he'll tell you what he would do to you if he were there... ;)

• Members

I don't have any great imagination, either - what works for me are just texts that let me know he is thinking of me in "that way", such as

Hi sexy

Hi gorgeous

I want you right now

Other ones I can think of which might work are:

I need you

I need to feel your mouth on me

I need to feel your mouth on my (insert preferred body part here)

Imagine my mouth on your (insert preferred body part here)

Just tell him what you are thinking.... and wishing for..... and missing.

• Members

I am a bit of a sex texter (lucky for my so is SO) we text about previous sessions, how it felt what we liked and what we'd like to do next time. Its fun and make us horny when he comes in from work.

I dont know what terms you use but always make it your own.

We use cock and pussy, others dont.

I like it when he writes things to me like

"I loved it last nite when I felt you cum, makes me want to fill you with mine"

And I'll write back something like

"how could i not cum with your gorgeous hard cock in me and sexy body beneath me, I love the way your solid cock slides into my wet eager pussy"

"The way you hold me and suck my nipples sends me wild"

"I cant believe how amazing it felt last night"

"I was thinking I might wear the maids outfit again and serve your every need"

You probably get the point.

Also a little suggestion, head over to the story part of the forum and have a read of the great posts there, maybe that could help give you some food for thought.

And pics are always a good thing! Although SO site manager did catch a glimpse of one once, god knows what I'll say if I ever meet him lol.

Basically go with the flow and enjoy, its a fun addition.

Just remember to always recheck who you are sending them to, your folks may not want to know how much you like it when your love juices are flowing and mixing together.

Have fun