Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

:-( what do you mean I can't? Your such a tease... Please tease me some more. I step back to admire your beauty. Grasping the long feather I drag it up your magnificent form, stopping briefly to circle your breasts. Does this make you hot?

• Members

I would crawl right in and begin to stroke you hair. Slowly I'd move my hands down your sweet body lightly massaging your skin. Stopping to suckle your breasts before moving on, I would nibble at the insides of your thighs. Does it make you hot?

• Members

Only if you have been a nasty girl. Have you been a nasty girl? Do you feel me tightening the rope around our wrists, slowly, firmly. Now that I have you I bend you over at the waist, running my hand down your back, I caress your buttocks. Score delivering two playful smacks. Then I wait. I step back to examine you. Looking at how your ass is shaped, how the fullness of your breasts calls for my firm touch, how your skin glistens in anticipation. Does it make you hot to be so carefully examined knowing my lust for you?

• Members

Your wish is my command. Slowly I trace my fingers,over your silky skin. I search for your tender spots. First brushing your areoles and moving on to massage your chest, your breasts and your succulent skin. My hands melt into you ocean of flesh, melding as one with your very essence. Hot?

• Review Team

melting ......I want to touch but I don't want you to stop.....will it make you hot just to know you can do anything you want to me?

• Members

Completely hot! I love my hand to your lower back, caressing the area just above your lovely ass. Slowly I trace circles listened my for your breathing changes, are you still hot?

• Review Team

panting......I feel my body resisting any thought's of it's own and just wanting to get more of your touch. Can you hear it whisper your name as I say it? Goose bumps saying in braille I am so HOT.....Are you?

• Members

Burning with passion. I replace my hands with my mouth, kissing and licking at the small of your back. My hand slide down the back of your legs ever so lightly teasing your skin. I follow with my mouth, kissing and nibbling evey centimeter of your glistening skin. How hot are you?

• Members

Not quite yet may you touch. I want you to watch, learn and build your arousal. I crawl onto the bed and grasp the 12 inch glass wand. You watch me lube it up, then lube my tight hole. Slowly I push at my anus accepting each increasingly larger bulb up my ass. You can hear me grown and gasp with pleasure. Only when I have all of the wand deep with in me do I invite you to take over. Can you stand the heat?

• Review Team

now that I'm focusing on you, yes.......I would love to stoke both the front and back of you. Cupping your sac and smacking your ass.....how is this feeling for you?

• Members

Stroke me, stroke me... Do it slowly. Fill me deep while pulling on me. Make me moan and cry out your name. The way you pull at the wand in my ass make me crazy. I want to turn and suck on your nipples and run a big toy up you as you do me. Does it make you pant with desire?

• Review Team

oh it so hard for me to concentrate.......may I lay down underneath you, my head between your legs, my legs spread apart for you to stroke me. I slide you into my mouth still working both the front and back of you. Is it hot or is it just me?

• Members

It is so hot that I am about to dehydrate. Panting, moaning, begging for more.i want you to take all of me. Run your tongue around my shaft. I can't resist your sent, your essence, your sweet taste. I part you with my tonge. First I tease your opening. Then I gently suck on your puffy lips. Not yet will I pay your clitoris attention. I want all of your desire. Beg for my hot tongue. As I make you squirm while nibbling no sucking on those beautiful labial lips of yours. Can you feel the heat?

• Review Team

so hot .......I can't concentrate. I'm trying to follow the rhythm of your tongue to the stroking with my mouth. Teach me how like it......

• Members

You are doing me so good. I can hardly believe how hard and hot you have me. Please, oh please, run your tongue arond the head of my engorges cock. Lick ad suck on me like you do, so good, so hot. I place the tip of my tongu above your clitoral hood. I press, then slide the hood up and down your wanting stem. Gently I suck you into my mouth. I make sure to massage as much of your clitoral shaft with my lips and tongue. Are you burning up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh please, I like nothing better than orally pleasing a woman. Would it make you hot to have me suck in your labial lips and circle my tongue on your sweet pussy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am glad you parted your legs for me... Ever so slowly I trace my lips down the inside of your thighs. I want you to be anticipating my mouth on you as i circle my tongue in the crease at you legs. I can smell your aroma and it excites me. I feel my cock grow just form the smell. Reaching out with the tip of my tongue I taste the sweet nectar glistening on your outer labia. I want to engulf you, but i resist. Gently I suck on your swollen lips before parting them with my tongue. Do you want me to go on? Are you Hot?