Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Yes it would!

Would it make you hot if I just stopped you, pressed you against the wall, kissed you passionately and ran my hands up your thighs under your skirt not caring who was watching?

• Members

Yes it would lol I have been known to go pantyless under my skirt from time to time...I just wish my man would take advantage of it lol

• Like 2

• Members

I would be very hot finding you with out underwear.

Would it make you hot if I were to pull you to the back of an elevator and have you in front of me as I run my fingers up your thigh and push two inside of you as we climb to the top floor?

• Members

Please do...

Would it make you hot if once on the top floor I pulled you to me hit the button for the bottom and replace my fingers with my throbbing erection?

• Members

Yes, tell me what you want! The more you talk the hotter I'll get.

Would it make you hot if I were to pull your hair so your throat is exposed and I kiss you there?

• Like 1

• Members

Nothing to be sorry for MissA84. I'm glad you would enjoy.

Would it make you hot if I were to pin you to the hood of a car in a parking garage and take you then and there with wild abandon?

• Like 1

• Members

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Would it make you hot (or hard...whichever the case may be) to do a slow, teasing dance, rubbing my body with oil and bending over so you could get a nice view of my wet inviting pussy...she would be purring for sure!!

• Like 1

• Members

Yes it would. I would love to watch you play with your toys.

Would it make you hot if I were to take your toy from you and use it for your pleasure while introducing my mouth to the mix?

• Like 1

• Members

Yes it would!

Would it make you hot to be suspended from the firkin in a swing as I teased, probed, and used a variety of implements on your body before swaying you back and forth on my hard rod?

• Members

I think I would combust, I'd be so hot.

Would I make you hot to have me lead you out onto the balcony of our suit overlooking the ocean and had you put your hands on the railing as I slipped inside of you, knowing that others could be watching from the few floors above us?

• Members

The move vocal and verbal you are the harder I am.

Would it make you hot if I were to take you to a swinger club with me and take you to a playroom where others would watch me eat you out before flipping you over and filling you with your hips in the air and slapping your ass?

• Members

Open every window....

Would it make you hot if I were to pack two baskets, one with picnic items, one with restraints, a crop and a selection of toys and told you I was going to take you on a sexual picnic at a secluded beach? Of course the picnic table would be used for more than just food.

• Members

I would be very excited to have a 69 session and have you play with my ass. And yes I will get it up for you again and again.

Would it make you hot to have me give you control and permission to act out your most dominant fantasy on me, no strings attached, that is unless you are tying me up?

• Members

Yes I am HOT!

Would it make you hot to be attached to a spreader bar and helpless to my pleasure designs, maybe using a feather, many using a crop, using a variety of toys and bringing you to multiple orgasms while secured and not able to touch me?

• Members

Yes I would love it.

Would it make you hot to have me drop to my knees raise you skirt and eat you out as you preparing breakfast?

• Like 1