Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Well........ there have been a few times... standing in front of the window in Las Vegas with only a red bra and heels on,

my husband standing behind me thrusting for all he was worth. I think we started what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. lol

I've also had a few truckers notice I was giving road head. I'd never do it if the road was crowded and never if families might be

going by. On lazy roads that it's miles before you see someone or late at night when it's just you and the semis I get inspired. ;)

When did you begin your masturbation career?

• Like 2

• Members

I was young, 8 or 9.

How did you get introduced to self pleasure, sex, then kink?

• Members

Well this one time at band camp..........

I distinctly remember masturbating at 4-5 years old in the tub. One snowy afternoon my dad came home for lunch and

found the boy upstairs and I playing Dr. We were probably 4 ish and I was the Dr. of course! lol

I was fully clothed and he was naked from the waist down, I was giving him a full examination if memory serves.

I was the one that got a spanking for it too!! hmmmm

I began my training to go pro with masturbation around 12. I'm still practicing. ;)

Sex came along with my one and only bf, we lost our virginity to each other, awwww.......

Kink as just been an evolution I believe, I can't think of one ground breaking incident, although I think I've always loved experimenting and sex in general

more than most women, I can tell when the subject comes up in conversation (even with female friends)

I'm waaaay more out there.

Is a SO with a lot of partners a deal breaker? A turn off? Turn on? Where's the line?

• Members

I have never given the number of partners a person has had much thought. It's not a deal breaker, a turn on or a turn off. The person in front of me is more important - who she is, how she acts, how we treat each other. I don't have a line I know of.

Which type of toys do you find most enjoyable, penetrative or non-penetrative, vibrating or not, glass or silicone or cyber skin or other material?

• Members

You're not too late. There is still an open question. Join in if you like.

• Members

Ok people I don't see anyone else joining in. The question remains - What type of toy makes you hot?

• Members

No three ways here.

Would it make you hot to have the back of you neck nuzzled?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow all of you made my Big Cock Really Rock Hard, Throbbin Big Time!!! I've gotta Get_Off or Go Crazy:) Sorry carried away, but this is a HOTTT Thread:)

• Members

Oh Yeeees:) Does spanking make you Hot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If it is a warm rain in the tropics, then yes. Would it make you hot to have your lover share an erotic fantasy with you? Would you want to act it out?

• Review Team

Yes and yes that would be amazing

Would it make you hot if I invited you to the movies with no plans of watching the movies?

• Members

Yes it could, what did you have in mind? Would it make you hot if I left you a note on the door with instruction of what to do as you walked into the house after a day of work (it would include removing your clothes before getting inside)?

• Review Team

Yes, I am at your command.

Would it make you hot if I waited outside naked and made you come to me......just I case I'm feeling defiant.

• Members

You are such a BAD girl, making me hot and having to come and get you.

Would it make you hot if I were to strip off all my clothes before coming to get you, and once I did bent you over the hood of the car and made you spread your legs for me?

• Review Team

No I did that and dented my hood and every time I got in the car I was reminded not to do that :).

but how about would it make you hot if we went over and hit the swings at the park?

• Members

The park swing are a bit too risky. I know several people who have been arrested having sex on the park swings. The swing in my back yard would be a different story.

Would it make you hot to have you put me in a collar and order me around like your servant?