Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Aflame I am. Ever so slowly I part your glistening lips revealing your hidden pink. With a flat tongue I move from top to bottom of your sweet divide. Passing over your opening in return to search for your partially hidden bud. Pushing the hood up I focus my attention, sucking you in my mouth, waiting to hear you, seeking your heat. Hot enough?

• Members

I am on fire. As you lick me and begin to suck on me my hips come up off the bed. My hands alternate between gripping the sheets and your head. I beg you for more. I want your tounge sliding in and out my lips. Teasing. Sucking circling my bud how hot are you now

• Members

Like lava am I. As I circle you engorged bud and taste your sweet nectar I reach up to brush and stroke your breasts. With concentration I focus and lick with staccato rhythm. Feeling your desire rise I reach for your favorite toy to please you with. Slowly I fill you while playing my tongue on your soaked folds. Can you get hotter?

• Members

Hotter I am. My nipples harden under your touch. They tighten and desire your every touch my lips are socked from all your attention you're giving me. Ooooooh a toy as you slide it in while continuing to lick me my desire is intensifying. I wonder how long I can hold on. Are you on fire?

• Members

Burning up. I begin to thrust the toy. I focus on you clitoris. I play my tongue on you. I begin to feel you shake. Your sweet nectar coats my face. Quicker now I thrust the toy deep then shallow then deep again. I hear your breathing change as you near the edge. I want you now more than ever, all of you. I want to have my mouth filled with your sweetness. I want my tongue bathed by you so I now lick faster as you begin to quiver. So close... I wait from you to fall over the edge. Hotter?

• Members

Hotter than ever. The faster your tounge moves the more I shake. My breathing is out of control. I want my "sweer necter" to fill your mouth and drip off of you. The sensations your causing with the toy are driving me wild. I can feel myself losing control. Are you hot enough to bring me to the finish? Feel me I'm wetter than ever. Tip me over now. I must cum NOW

• Members

Please cum in my mouth. Let let taste you now. Flood my senses. I desire your pleasure. With a final thrust of the toy, with my mouth pressed hot against you I anticipate your sweet release... Your orgasm sets my on fire.

Can we get any hotter (wow)?

• Members

Hotter we are as I cum all in your mouth. You lick my very desire from me as I'm trembling and quaking. You tounge has worked wonders and the toy only added to it. I'm sooooo hot. Did you feel my explosion? Did we get hotter ?how hard are you?

• Review Team

ah you're fine .....I work with a bunch of idiots too....That's why I'm on this board.....so back to What makes you hot??????? tell you what a hot shower and a massage will work for me anyone else?

• Members

Yes it is great fun to play with all of you. I have enjoyed the fantasy, the play, and the eroticism.

Mylovely, yes I did feel your explosion, warm and sticky sweet. We got so hot. Let's do it again.

JnW... Come play along. I have so much enjoyed your voice.

Would it make you hot to know I'm getting hard?

• Members

Now that I am good and aroused, what are you willing to do to make me hot?

• Members

Turn about is fair play. So after regaining my strenght from you wonderful administrations I begin to slide my hands up and down your chest while kissing you. After some very playful kissing I push you down on your back and raise your arms about you. Dare I tie your hands to the bed? Are you feeling some steam?

• Members

The water is beginning to simmer. I like it when you take charge. Kiss me, lick me, don't forget to pay attention to all of my erogenous zones. Bind my hands. I can only anticipate what is to come. Does it make you hot to have me submissive?

• Review Team

tisk,tisk, tisk naughty boy, this is my favorite. Now face down and ass up. I need to finish my ass play. Spread it. Lots of lube. Yeah I know it's cold, sit still. I slide this big glass dildo in and as I work your hole I see a pair of balls hanging.....shall I make you hotter by playing with them?

• Members

Oh, that glass is so cold, so very cold. It fills and quells my desire. I want so much more. Yes play with me. Make me hotter. I throb. I pulse. I need to be touched. I can feel how hard, heavy and hot I have become. With each thrust of you glass my shaft pulses. I scream for more. I need attention. My pulsing rod is demanding. Are you hot knowing what you have done?

• Review Team

But of course pleasure is to be share to enjoy it fully.......I stroke your cock with my lips as I do you ass.....am I getting warmer?

• Members

Keep going, the heat is building. I place my hands on the back of your head, and grasp your hair in my fingers, urging you on.

Warmer?

• Review Team

yes I can feel the wetness below on me.....make me take you all the way......make me gag......Hotter?

• Members

Open wide and take me in. I keep my hand wrapped in your hair guiding you further. I begin to instruct you how to lick and suck me so I can have more pleasure. I want your lips locked on me. Make me feel it. Use your tongue. Faster I'm almost there. Does this power you have make you hot?

• Review Team

of course.....the only thing that would make it hotter is to feel you release down my throat. Are you hot enough to cum?

• Members

Oh yes, yes, yes! Drink me down as I pulse in your mouth. It's such sweet release to have your lips wrapped around me as I cum. But I need more, so much more. Let's not let the heat subside. Will you allow me to find a new way to make you hot?