Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Ah my pupil, there is so much to learn. Where shall we be gin with today's lesson? I believe I need you to give me your hand. Allow yourself to feel and experience the simple pleasure first as I take each finger one by one in my mouth and suck and lick them with my warm tongue. Does the heat begin to smolder?

• Members

Not yet will you be allowed to touch yourself, my student. First you must learn to build toward release. Unbutton your blouse for me as I step behind you and run my lips across the back of you neck. Feel my breath. I nuzzle the area just below you left ear as my hands slowly remove your blouse. Can you feel the heat build?

• Review Team

yes teacher.....I'm at you command....my nipples are straining against my bra for release to feel the heat of your touch can you help them.....is it hot in here?

• Members

Ah, so you are aroused. That is good. I am not ready for you sweet breast to be set free. That will happen soon enough then will they be suckled and teased. For now,I will trace my fingers across your chest. Roaming the edge of the material covering your breasts. Wiggling a finger in I brush your nipple then move away. I repeat this motion twice more, waiting to hear you gasp or moan, Now be a good student and lift your skirt for me. Let me see. What type of panties did you wear today? Has the heat affected you there? I will find out. Now lift that skirt and let me see hot hot you are.

• Review Team

I have the prettiest pair ruffled pink patties on complete with long socks and Mary Jane shoes. Teacher which will make you hotter to pull the front of the skirt up or the back?

• Members

I want your skirt all the way up around you waist. Although those pink ruffled panties are quite nice, they are not regulation. You should know better that to wear panties that will tease me. I am afraid I will have to ask you to bend over my knee for me. How many spankings should I give, 4,5 maybe 6. Now slid your panties down so I can get a good look as I swat your tender ass. Do you feel my excitement as you bend over my knee? Does it make you hot to know how excited I am getting while spanking you?

• Review Team

Yes teacher I like that I can make you hot......this is my first offense please may I have 5 swats on my ass. Can I check your temp teacher?

• Members

Smack, smack, smack. Did I hear you moan? Smack, I see you can't be still. You like that don't you? Smack. I see a shade of pink rise to your ass. As I slid my hand over your heated ass I slip a finger between your folds. I linger there, exploring. You are not ready to take my temperature, but I will be taking yours. Now be still my student before I must smack you again. You like the heat, don't you?

• Review Team

yes sir .....oh I forgot to tell you I brought you an apple........flavored lube.....can I give it to you now.....might make things hotter?

• Members

Oh how sweet an apple for teacher. Let me slice it and pour some over your puffy lips. Ah, I see there is a need for it to be applied and massaged more properly. Now open your legs wide and let me see how you would apply this sweet apple nectar. I need to see if you don't right. Will it make you hot to show me hot it is done before I teach you a lesson on oral manipulation?

• Review Team

mmmmm I love the subject of oral,Teacher.....I think it's one of my favorites....sorry I lost my train of thought I was day dreaming Teacher......which will make you hotter to spank me for not paying attention or to start with my lesson on self pleasuring?

• Members

You were day dreaming? That is not a part of the lesson. I shall require your full attention. Just for your lack of focus I must get your attention back. Now this is your second offense, so I believe six smacks with the paddle are in order. I see you like this. Your like having your ass red. Now spread sit in my chair and spread your legs wide. Show me how you make you kitty purr. I will judge your technique. On the desk is a large dildo for you. I think you may know how to use it. Show me hot hot you are.

• Review Team

yes teacher, I have my legs open resting on your desk. I spread the lips of my pussy so you can get a glimpse of how wet I have become from being naughty. I dampen my finger in the wetness and slide my finger up to rotate around the bud of my clit. mmmmm that feels good.....oh I forgot about my large dildo. I stand up and place it on the chair. As I lower myself down on it I look up and watch you. Teacher am I doing this correctly.....Does it make you hot.

• Members

I know you can see how your actions are affecting me. Show me how you can ride that dildo. I watch as you sink on your new toy. Your rhythm sear my brain. Your moans burn my ears. I can not contain myself. The strain against my clothing is to much. I walk up to you and tell you that you must release me from my clothing. As a good student you must learn how to take a good oral exam. I am holding my shaft at your lips waiting for you to begin the test. You will be required to take all of the toy, pleasing your wet pussy, while oral instruction must be preformed . Your teacher insists that you give an excellent oral presentation. Let him know how hot your lips really are. Is the heat getting intense?

• Review Team

OH TEACHER, Let me help you get out of those clothes. I see you are ready for my exam. I start with licking your head and then work my tongue up and down your shaft. I'm watching for instruction as I take you in full. I hope I can get an A? Which will make you hotter massaging your sac, or some anal play with your oral?

• Members

Ah, my student, show me how well you have learned your oral lessons. Your lips, your tounge, your dirty talking little mouth have excited me. Show me how you roll your tounge. You have learned the lesson well. Before I give you any grade there is more that you must preform. Releasing my turgid member from you lips, it is time for you to rise off that toy you have so deeply penetrated. Turn your ass to me. Now spread your legs. Show me what a good student you are and lick your sweet juices from the toy as I slowly insert my hot shaft from behind. Let me hear how hot you are as I thrust my hips. Do you beg for more? Does the fire need to be extinguished? I thrust lifting you to your toes. Tell me how, hot are you?

• Review Team

Teacher....can't you tell how hot I am with you moving in me. I'm so wet from my oral exam.....I'm finding it hard to control my excitement. Now that I'm bent over like teachers pet, I have to grind on you. Stop and let me take over. Just stand there and let me slowly ease back and forth. Moaning Teacher Oh Teacher. I feel you picking up and moving with me again. I'm hot for you teacher, so hot....stop....please.....more......so hot

• Members

Do it, do it right. Make me feel your tight, wet, grip around my throbbing shaft. That is a good student, stroke me, squeeze me, make me harder. Tell me how much you like it. Tell me how how you are.i want to feel every bit of you. Take me deep as I reach around to cup your breasts and pinch your nipples. Keep your legs spread open. Reach down and help me bring you to your release. Let me know hot much you want an A. Keep me hot. Your grade will depend on your final climax. The more you project your voice the greater chance of getting an A. My pupil do it right. Milk me until I can no longer stand. Keep me hot.

• Members

Slowly, slowly now, feel the rise. Feel the heat. Just a little more, take me deep. Let me fill you. You nearly have the grade you so much desire. Bring me to release in your warm folds. Make me trob and groan. You have me close, oh so close. The grade is yours. You have been an excellent student, but you're such a nasty, good girl. I am sure we will need to discipline you again. Would that make you hot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Time to restart a new hot zone/fantasy play. How is out there and wants to play. Will it make you hot?

• Members

Yes, yes it does. But now that you are naked what are you going to do? Would it make you hot to undress me?