Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

I may need more inventive to make it hot. Would it make you hot if I were to grab you by your hair and whisper what I want?

• Members

I can do that. First, put on your collar and attach the leash. Tonight you are going to be my pet. We are going to have to dress you properly, clit jewelry, nipple clamps, and a waist chain. Am I getting you hot?

• Review Team

I don't know I have never tried it......Lead the way.....would it make you hot if I had a tail?

I mean if we are doing the pet thing, I really guess I should go all the way. :)

• Members

Oh yes my pet, we must put a tail on you. Would it make you hot to go shopping with me to find the right tail for you?

• Members

I am so aroused already. Would it make you hot to have me join you in e dressing room for some play?

• Members

I am sot hot (and hard) that I need to take my clothes off and watch you play. Would it make you hot to try some of the product on me?

• Members

Oh please do me. Run that vibe up my leg and let it sit just under my balls. Make me throb, make me pulse. I will do the same for you. Would it make you hot to have me giving you enough pleasure to make you moan just loud enough to have the store clerk come close to listen?

• Like 1

• Members

Wow listening to JnWputer, and RC4Blue, forgot question! Mmmm....they sure got me Hottt, Hard, and Throbbing:)!!!

• Like 1

• Review Team

Barrone, welcome to the party feel free to jump in with what makes you hot.

RC4 not only do I want the store clerk to hear us but everyone else in the store too. Would it make you hot to invite the store clerk back to play?

• Members

I would very much enjoy having the clerks play with us. As she walks in the dressing room I ask you to undress her. She helps you remove her clothing. Standing exposed I walk up and kiss her, slowly and softly. Then invite you to do the same. She melts at your touch. I slide around her and slip my hot shaft between her legs. She bends just enough to take me in while caressing your body. She slips her hand down your stomach, searching. Does this keep you hot?

• Members

I am more than willing to guide her. I have her begin with kissing your neck right behind your ear as I run my lips up your inner thigh. Still hot?

• Like 1

• Members

I work my way up your leg with my lips and tongue. She glides her hand to your breasts. As I slide my fingers in I reach for your tender spot and stroke while I wrap my lips around your clitoris. I can feel how wet you are. Will you get hotter?

• Members

Oh yes! She and he companion watch as the clerk places your nipple between her forefinger and thumb. She pinches lightly, enough to sent a jolt of pleasure through your body. She has turned your head and is sucking on your bottom lip as she hands me a rotating toy for you and a heavy glass dildo for her she turns her back to me spreads her legs and begs to be filled. The customers are so entranced with our play they forget where they are and begin to grope at one another. Does watching their action make you hot? Does knowing that the clerk is getting her fill before you get yours make you hot?

• Members

Yes I would like to see you play with her. What would you like to do? Will it keep me hot?

• Members

Well, yes of course. As you plunge the glass in and out of her I am watching her wiggle her hips on your fingers. I will come up behind you and raise your hips to me so you can feel my erection between your cheeks as I spread you wide. Will you be hot?