Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Review Team

yes you can have the back of me while I let the clerk help us both out. I lay her down on the bench so I can have her beneath me her head between my legs taking care of us, licking, sucking while you are getting HOT.

• Members

Oh so hot. I can feel her tongue on me between her focus on you. My buried shaft pulses inside of you tight tunnel. I can see the juice running down her legs as you plunge the toy in and out of her. She moans and begs for her pussy to be tasted. The couple watching all the action have begun their own he has her back to him with her dress above her waist. He is thrusting into her as her eyes are fixed on us has your temperature risen?

• Review Team

I'm sweating it's so hot in here.....I'm torn between staying here and playing with them .......would it make you hot to invite them in?

• Members

I would be hotter if you invited them. Mean while she can not take her eyes off of you and the clerk. She watches intently as you glide the glass toy in and out of the clerk. Her eyes are wide. Her man withdraws and slaps her on the ass. He is offering her up. Are you hot?

• Members

Of course I,will perform for you. As I walk over to the couple who have been watching the clerk move to lick your breast and finger you. My new playmate has parted her legs and is touching herself. She tells me to masturbate for all to see while she strokes off her partner. She gets on her knees and in stroke close to her face as you watch. How it the heat now?

• Members

I am so hard, you can see my shaft throb in my hand. She can't take any more and wraps her lips around me. I let out a slow long moan. She alternates between me and her partner, sucking me then him. Your playmate can't take much more and pulls your face to her sex demanding that you lick her sweet spot. She is begging for it. Will,you give her what she needs? Are you hot enough to do it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Would it make you hot to receive an erotic massage?

• Members

Yes it never fails to arouse (when it's from someone you feel that way about)

Does it still arouse you if it's not from someone you'd thought about in those terms?

Might it change your mind about said person? How?

• Members

It might still arouse me, there are many factors to consider. Can it change my mind about a person? It may. If all is good I can see myself being more interested and aroused by that person.

Would it make you hot to have an erotic story written about you?

• Members

Absolutely, I love it wh n a woman is the aggressor.

Works or it make you hot to be told what to do and how to dress code a session of sexual fun?

• Members

Please follow my rules. They aren't too difficult. Would it make you hot to be told to stand across the room from me and masturbate as I watch?

• Members

I absolutely will make eye contact. Would you be hot if I told you that I want you to taste your own juices while you stroke yourself?

• Members

I was so hoping you would share. I'd love to lick and suck on your fingers. Would it make you hot to feed me, dipping in time and time again to gather more of your sweetness for me to taste?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes, yes it would.

Would it make you hot if I were to come up and stroke your skin?

• Members

Yes I would gladly hand you a towel.

Would it make you hot for me to pat you dry and each spot I dry I follow with a kiss, nibble or lick? Softly brushing my lips across your sensitive skin waiting for the slight blush that accompanies arousal I would lightly graze your body looking for your response.