Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Absolutely!

Would it make you hot if I opened your zipper (Mr. Commando) used the cloth napkin already on your lap to help "cover you up" and gave you a deliciously secretive hand job? The napkin will also help me clean you up smile.gif

Yes!

However, I doubt the napkin in my lap would suffice with the current status of my longings of sexual release, could be more than anticipated.

Will It Make You Hot If I took some of my cum and spread it into the wetness between your legs, and also fingered you to orgasm, while your still holding my hard cock.

• Members

Yes!

However, I doubt the napkin in my lap would suffice with the current status of my longings of sexual release, could be more than anticipated.

Will It Make You Hot If I took some of my cum and spread it into the wetness between your legs, and also fingered you to orgasm, while your still holding my hard cock.

Yes! That would certainly do it.

Will is make you hot if I straddled your face and told you, you could only look, but not touch while I toyed with you?

• Members

Yes! That would certainly do it.

Will is make you hot if I straddled your face and told you, you could only look, but not touch while I toyed with you?

Yes It Would

Will It Make You Hot If

I bound you to the four corners of the Bed, rendering you helpless to My Every Sexual Desire, teasing you, caressing you, kissing you, licking you, and yes Fucking You, But not to orgasm, Not Just Yet ...

Will It ??

• Members

Yes It Would

Will It Make You Hot If

I bound you to the four corners of the Bed, rendering you helpless to My Every Sexual Desire, teasing you, caressing you, kissing you, licking you, and yes Fucking You, But not to orgasm, Not Just Yet ...

Will It ??

(I've been waiting for some else to kick in and answer, but that's not happening sooooo)

YES!!!!!!

Will it make you hot to be in control like that?

• Members

(I've been waiting for some else to kick in and answer, but that's not happening sooooo)

YES!!!!!!

Will it make you hot to be in control like that?

(Well...If no one else cares to join the fray, its their somewhat loss, our gains)...biggrin.gif

Yes, It Would!

Will It Make You Hot If I Fucked you Like I bought You?

• Members

(Well...If no one else cares to join the fray, its their somewhat loss, our gains)...biggrin.gif

Yes, It Would!

Will It Make You Hot If I Fucked you Like I bought You?

Yes (somebody's been reading)

Will it make you hot to be bought?

• Members

Yes (somebody's been reading)

Will it make you hot to be bought?

Hmmm, honestly I dont believe so, Ive never thought that way. Im more of a BUYER LoL...Not sure though. Interesting thought, Maybe...

Will It Make You Hot If You Were To Fuck Me Like You Bought Me ???

• Members

Hmmm, honestly I dont believe so, Ive never thought that way. Im more of a BUYER LoL...Not sure though. Interesting thought, Maybe...

Will It Make You Hot If You Were To Fuck Me Like You Bought Me ???

Not sure,, never thought of that until I wrote it

Will it make you hot if you were to be picked up at a bar?

• Members

Not sure,, never thought of that until I wrote it

Will it make you hot if you were to be picked up at a bar?

Actually Im not into Bar scenes. I will go out with friends to have a drink or two, but nothing more. There is a very good Bar in Downtown Los Angeles I like occasionally, but its more for the Scotch they have and not so much the eye candy.

Will It Make YOU Hot If I eyed you from across the Bar, and mentally undressed you, fingering your clit under neath the Bar, Your wett moist hard Clit while sipping your dirty Martini ???

• Members

Actually Im not into Bar scenes. I will go out with friends to have a drink or two, but nothing more. There is a very good Bar in Downtown Los Angeles I like occasionally, but its more for the Scotch they have and not so much the eye candy.

Will It Make YOU Hot If I eyed you from across the Bar, and mentally undressed you, fingering your clit under neath the Bar, Your wett moist hard Clit while sipping your dirty Martini ???

Yes.... and how do you know I like dirty martini's?

Will it make you hot if I took you hand, while at said bar, and placed it just in the right spot while smiling into your eyes?

• Members

Yes.... and how do you know I like dirty martini's?

Hmmm, Just a presumption on my part, remember ? My belief is that most Naughty but Sexy Women have a taste for something "Dirty" sometimes even a cocktail or two (cock being the optimum word)...tongue.gif

Will it make you hot if I took you hand, while at said bar, and placed it just in the right spot while smiling into your eyes?

You haven't mentioned just where the "right spot" could be. Is this the right spot for you, or for me...The "right spot" for me would directly where you just received that Brazilian wax, feeling you wett...Sexy...Now, That will most definitively make me HOT!

Will It Make You Hot If ... We both had make flirtatious contact throughout the night, I eventually followed you to a secluded booth and literally Fucked you among many, but without their knowledge ?

• Members

You haven't mentioned just where the "right spot" could be. Is this the right spot for you, or for me...The "right spot" for me would directly where you just received that Brazilian wax, feeling you wett...Sexy...Now, That will most definitively make me HOT!

Will It Make You Hot If ... We both had make flirtatious contact throughout the night, I eventually followed you to a secluded booth and literally Fucked you among many, but without their knowledge ?

Not sure...

Will it make you hot to fantasize about the unknown?

• Members

Not sure...

Will it make you hot to fantasize about the unknown?

I Dont Believe, I Need Something, How Much Unknown ???

Will It Make You Hot If you were sexually Fantasized of...

• Members

I Dont Believe, I Need Something, How Much Unknown ???

Will It Make You Hot If you were sexually Fantasized of...

I sure I wouldn't know if someone were so No it wouldn't

Will it make you hot to watch you SO masturbate for you?

• Members

I sure I wouldn't know if someone were so No it wouldn't

Will it make you hot to watch you SO masturbate for you?

She has, and YES, it does !!!

Will It Make You Hot If you were to see another couple intimate, her sucking him deeply, or him licking her with her skirt hiked high above her waist.

• Members

She has, and YES, it does !!!

Will It Make You Hot If you were to see another couple intimate, her sucking him deeply, or him licking her with her skirt hiked high above her waist.

Yes

Will it make you hot If you were to mimic the above actions seen?

• Members

Yes

Will it make you hot If you were to mimic the above actions seen?

If I was being sucked deeply into HER mouth, LL a light breeze blowing across me makes me Hard right now....

Answer, YES biggrin.gif

Will It Make You Hot If knowing a man could be so easily excited, or just laugh with pity....laugh.gif

• Members

If I was being sucked deeply into HER mouth, LL a light breeze blowing across me makes me Hard right now....

Answer, YES biggrin.gif

Will It Make You Hot If knowing a man could be so easily excited, or just laugh with pity....laugh.gif

Yes both. One of the greatest aphrodiasics is simply knowing one is desired..... by the right person

Will it make you hot if - your so licked your nipples?

• Members

Yes both. One of the greatest aphrodiasics is simply knowing one is desired..... by the right person

Will it make you hot if - your so licked your nipples?

Actually It Doesnt, My GF does that on occasion, it only tickles, and sometimes messes up or delays the moment...LoL

Will It Make You Hot If Your nipples were sucked on while also being being pinched and lightly bitten ???

• Members

Actually It Doesnt, My GF does that on occasion, it only tickles, and sometimes messes up or delays the moment...LoL

Will It Make You Hot If Your nipples were sucked on while also being being pinched and lightly bitten ???

ABSOLUTELY! ( has she tried to lightly bit them, DH has to be in the mood for this)

Will it make you hot to have your perineum massaged during oral orgasm?

• Members

ABSOLUTELY! ( has she tried to lightly bit them, DH has to be in the mood for this)

Will it make you hot to have your perineum massaged during oral orgasm?

Hmmm, Without "Google" I am not sure what this is...

However, If you mean "BJs' as Oral Orgasm....It will probably be a plus, as lonfg as youre not sticking something other then your tongue up my Ass...:P

Will It Make you Hot If...

If you were licked from head to toe, without any penetration, more as foreplay...Leaving you twisting and BEGGING to be penetrated in most if not all orifices...

• Members

Will It Make You Hot...

If I Finger your pussy, rubbing your clit vigorously while alternately fingering your ass, while deep throating your mouth with my tongue, in a sexual manner..I am :P

• Members

Will It Make You Hot...

If I Finger your pussy, rubbing your clit vigorously while alternately fingering your ass, while deep throating your mouth with my tongue, in a sexual manner..I am :P

Someone is sexually frustrated tonight.....

Yes, delicious part of foreplay

Will it make you hot to have your balls licked?

(BTW - Perineum is the skin between your anus and testicles. Some men find it very enjoyable and say it can intensify "O" if rubbed while they cum.)

• Members

Someone is sexually frustrated tonight.....

Yes, delicious part of foreplay

Will it make you hot to have your balls licked?

(BTW - Perineum is the skin between your anus and testicles. Some men find it very enjoyable and say it can intensify "O" if rubbed while they cum.)

I thought so, I was just to lazy to search it out.

And...Im sexually frustrated every night. So, with that in mind.

Yes, my balls are aching to be licked! :D

• Members

I thought so, I was just to lazy to search it out.

And...Im sexually frustrated every night. So, with that in mind.

Yes, my balls are aching to be licked! :D

.... and the ? is ?????