Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

I'm not so much excited by having my toes sucked on. Other forms of touch or other places of mouth work excite me more.

Would you find it hot if I came home with a dual stimulation toy (G-spot/clit) for you to try out?

• Members

Please ask and I will bring you to the heights of pleasure.

Would it make you hot if i were to play with you in the back of a darkened theater while your favorite artist performed?

• Members

Not sure....... if it's my fave I might want to concentrate but the offer is oh so tempting. Maybe just a little lol

Would it make you hot to have sex in your childhood bed/room at your parents house?

• Members

My childhood home is no longer around so it would be difficult, and As for my,parents home... I have had sex in their home it's not exactly hot since I feel I have to tone things down a bit.

Would it make you hot to have your man attached to a penis leash for you to command?

• Members

LOL that's true, you're trying to keep it a little quiet.

Leashes of any kind are a turn on to me. I like to dominate sometimes and be dominated at others.

Would it make you hot to make me a naughty calendar of yourself? How creative would you get?

• Members

So you want a provocative calendar do you. I can be very creative - leather, foam, Lycra, leashes, whips, settings, costumes....

Would it make you hot if I were to stroke your hair, draw you a bath and then scrub you clean before getting dirty with you?

• Members

I may need your guidance with where to wash.

Fruit, sure.

Would me pouring cream on you (or you on me) make you hot?

• Members

Cross dressing, not so much hot for me.

If I were to command you to wear a short skirt with nothing underneath so I could run my hands under and up at any time I please would you be hot?

• Members

Let's do it.

Would it make you hot to find a thick cock ring?

• Review Team

Yes if I can do more than just find it.......would it make you hot if you cock ring vibrated and I had the controls for it?

• Members

Please use me, make me shake, make me rattle and roll. I'll let you be in charge of everything I only if you keep me on the edge of climax.

Would it make you hot to be made to ride a dildo in the shower while I watch and stimulate my own hard cock inches from your face?

• Review Team

I think I just wet myself.......Would it make you hot if I invited you in and I don't mean the shower?

• Members

I was hoping and waiting for you to ask. Do I get to cum all the way inside?

Would it make you hot to have me tie your arms behind you, flog your ass and penatrate you from behind while making you lean over a solid metal table?

• Members

Gawd Yes..... have you been peeking? We've been experimenting with spanking/hair pulling before and especially during.

Would it make you hot for me to be your sexual slave for the day?

• Members

Yes I was peeking in. You really should leave your blinds up and always play in front of the window, it helps me see things more clearly.

I am a willing master for you.

If I were to paint you with liquid latex would that make you hot?

• Members

The anticipation would definitely, and I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm sure the brushstrokes would make me crazy.

Would it make you hot if I asked you to put on a show for me? You decide the who, what, when, where.

• Members

I'd love to show you a performance. It fits my exhibitionistic side.

Speaking of exhibition, would it make you hot if I were to take you out on the terrace of the twelfth floor (hotel) and have you strip so I could have my way with you?

• Members

The idea of getting caught is always exciting. To be seen can be a huge turn on.

If I were to give you a gift basket filled with condoms, lube, feathers, cuffs, and a pair of lacy undies would it make you hot of make you chuckle?

• Members

Honestly? Both... but in a good 'we're gonna have FUN' way! My mind would be racing with thoughts of what I'd do with each thing.

Would it make you hot if I was to bathe you and make sure you're clean everywhere?

• Members

I'll grab the soap and sponge if you will draw the water.

If you came home to discover a note on the door with instructions an an outfit for you to put on at the entry way would you be a "good girl" and follow directions when there is a promise of erotic pleasures? Would you be instantly hot?