Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Review Team

Good Lord you win I'm burning ....... I can only use someone else's words as if staring at your full mast.

Is this a dagger which I see before me,

The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee.

I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.

Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible

To feeling as to sight? or art thou but

A dagger of the mind, a false creation,

Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?

I see thee yet, in form as palpable

As this which now I draw.

Thou marshall'st me the way that I was going;

And such an instrument I was to use.

Mine eyes are made the fools o' the other senses,

Or else worth all the rest; I see thee still,

HOT?

• Members

You have me for I am yours

With embolden heart I do burn

Passion has but swept from a open flame

To capture my soul

And ignite the very lust of my soul

For I have a thirst that has not yet been quenched

This hunger does grow

Boundless without being sated

I long for touch, your sweet caress

Chill my skin and heat my desire

Force upon me your tender ways until I can no longer withhold

For you have me I am yours

The heat has slouched my skin

Are we still heating things up?

• Like 1

• Review Team

You sir are masterful in the art of rising ones internal temperature. Tis a very wet pussy I have found in your writings. I sit here now rubbing her softly as I read your words aloud to her. She responded so quickly, her juices flowing. Igniting that passionate lust, I know I must take her further. I quicken my motions for her hunger does grow. Fingering her rosebud, I spread her lips to fill her up. My vibrating tool will ease her ache, slow sliding stoking. Yes we are close to her surrender. Faster now for her climax is here. My legs open further for the depth she needs. Ohhhhh she's cuming ........mmmmmm. I know I was quick but you made her hot..... Are you?

• Like 1

• Members

The heat between my loins grows. Erect and seeking relief my body betrays my hidden desires. The thought of your self pleasing has my brain aflame. The shaft demands attention from base to tip. I hover so close to slowly satisfy my lustful passions. Dipping my finger in the slickness that is needed a substitute for your sweet nectar I must glide my finger over and around the expanded member jutting from my body. To stroke, to touch, to glide my hand over this shaft brings me closer to climax. But wait I must for the fantasy of your touch. Increasing the rhythm to imagery of your tender touch I spill my thick cream over my hands. Oh how you have raised the temperature. Without complete satisfaction my erection has not waned, still seeking your heat. Will you raise the temperature? How hot are you willing to get?

• Like 1

• Review Team

Making us hot is what this post is supposed to be.........I yearn to feel your breathe on my lips panting from your seed being spilled across your hands. For I having been watching you pleasure yourself. Enjoying the rhythm of your stroke. Now only one thing can satisfy my curiosity. I take your hand in mine, rise it to my lips and taste your pleasure.........am I getting you warmer?

• Members

Combustable. To share myself is ecstasy. Oral delights is my speciality. I find myself kneeling before you with my lips upon you. My tongue parts your swollen labia in search of your pleasure spot. From bottom to top I slowly move before settling on the engorge button at the top. With long slow stroke I flatten my tongue waiting to hear your breathing change. Lingering I do in wait of your demand. Sucking you in I use the tip of my tongue to make you jump. I am anticipating your heat. Will you allow yourself to get hot?

• Like 1

• Review Team

oh I think I past hot......oh cold shower please...you're even Post #911 call the fire department..Did we chase everyone off getting hot......anyone want to get hot with us?

• Members

It seems that every once in a while we get a post about joining in. I am alway happy to have others join the game, but then I don't see anyone join. Or if they do it is for a line or two. I enjoy the creativity, lust and fun of this exercise. So for any others, do you want to get hotter than just reading the post, please join in. To JnWputer can you get hotter, with out catching fire?

• Review Team

I get it burn baby burn, so when last we left off I had my legs spread for you allowing full access to please me. Let me return the oral pleasure.First your head, I give it a lick so I can have my first taste of you.Sliding you in slowly taking in the full length of your shaft and I stop short. Will it make you hot if I asked you to grab the back of head and give me all of it?

• Members

Take all of me. I am so hard I could burst. I'm not going to let you up until I fill you with my sweet juices. Can you take it all. Will you take it all. Would it be hotter if I asked you to stroke yourself as you tok all of me?

• Review Team

Sorry my hands will be busy pleasuring you but if it will make you hot allow me to position my body for your fully viewing and access. Make me hot.

• Members

Allowed to part plump lips

Succulently taking your bottom lip between my teeth

My hand traverse down your silky landscape

Pause, linger, touch and tease

Waiting for your measured response

In my palms I encounter the sensation I so lnged to feel

Further yet, caressing

To glide across the puffy mound in search of bliss

Bliss shall I bring, slowly parting your soft folds, stroking, pleasing

Seeking your release

Seeking your breath, staccato, gasp

I continue, so close

Seeking heat which can not be drowned

Closer yet, release may cum

So close, has the heat consumed?

• Review Team

Panting, consumed by our heat. I beg you for release. Please fill me, take me past hot, take me to sweet bliss.

• Members

Ahh, so you beg... On your knees then, I wish to see you truly begging for release as I bend ou over. Lifting you ass in the air, I demand you part your legs. Spilling your favorite lube between your cheeks I prepare your openings for pleasure with the new glass toy I run the cold surface between the parted flesh slowly pressing into the tight second opening. Do you quake for more? Pinching your clit I thrust the glass deep inside you halt ass. Seeking your instruction I desire your heat. How mush hotter will you get us?

• Review Team

More please, more I beg of you. Pull my hair and bring me back into feel every inch of your cold glass toy. I'm dripping from the excitement of all this teasing. Work my ass with your toy while I enjoy the wetness of my pussy.Does it make you hot to watch both holes being pleasured......and when your hot enough for it cum slide in.

• Members

Oh yes I am hot.

I have been sitting outside you office for just about an hour. Ms. Fletcher sent me to see you, madam principle. She tells me I must be punished for my misbehavior. One of the boys saw me and went to get Ms. Fletcher. She caught me stroking in the boys room. I couldn't help myself. Ever since summer school began and I saw you in those short skirts and tight shirts, I have been STROKING IN THE BOYS ROOM. When you bent over and I saw the top of your thighs where you stockings stopped, I got so hard. Now I sit her awaiting punishment. I have one question before you punish me. Will it make you hot?

• Members

Ok, my last post may have pushed a limit too far. If so my apologies. I was in the middle of a creative writing spree and wasn't censoring my thought process. So I will ask a new question. Does creativity make you hot?

• Review Team

Sorry I've been sick ...... Yes creativity makes me hot, some time you just need to try something new. Long hair or short...... Which makes you hot?

• Members

Both long and short hair are attractive. It all depends on the person wearing the hair.

Walking in the house you caught me pleasing myself. I tell you to stop and watch. Do you get hot?

• Members

Absolutely, I'd love to have you join in. The voyueristic side of me would be very excited.

Would you be excited to see what I could do with a vibrator and all the places I could stimulate?

• Members

Did you bring the camera?

Would it make you hot if I told you I have been a very bad boy? What would you do?

• Review Team

Yes......hmmmm.....Well you do need to be punished ........ Which will make you hotter a paddle, a cane, or a crop?

• Members

I'll let you choose, but the crop would cause a reaction. I would barely be able to contain myself. Reaching in to reposition I will not wait for you. I know how mush you want me to wait, but I just can't. Mistress I know I should listen and obey. Are you hot with my disobedience?