Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Review Team

yes I am hot ........smack, smack, smack, smack with the crop......two for each cheek of you ass......naughty boy....shall we please me by wearing this ball gag? will it make you hot? you know what I don't care put it on now!

• Members

Yes mistress, as you command. But please, please don't strike me again. My throbbing shaft is already pulsing and I can't take much more. Would you have me on my knees. What is that you have in your hand. It's big heavy and long. What do you intend to do. No, please... Oh please let me make you hot?

• Review Team

Then you need to be my good boy and yes mistress does want you on your knees. Now I'm going to play with my toys .....but first hands behind your back.......I'm going to tie them there..... Don't want you to be able to touch.....at least not until I'm ready. Oh you look like you need a little pain so I grab a hand full of hair pull you head back. I remove your gag and replace with a vibrator. I'm going to ride your face ......it make me hot to watch you while I ride. You look hot.

• Members

Thank you mistress! I do need your punishment. I will be good, I will. Let me lick and suck for you. I will get you ready . Will I you want me to offer my ass to you? Will you heat things up?

• Review Team

Oh naughty boy........I do have this beautiful glass plug just for you.....now let me lube you .......one finger, now two....... Mmmmm......let me plug you up and come back to this later......you do look like you like this.....should I strap one on for you....would that be hot?

• Members

I need it Mistress. Just please be gentle it has been so long since you strapped one on. But please understand I may resist. I haven't been able to fully follow your command. Would it please you if I were to spread my cheeks for you. How mush are you giving me? Will you give it all, over and over again? Oh Mistress I have been so bad. I know how much you demand, now do what you will. Do it util you are truly hot.

• Review Team

NO! ......this is about my pleasure not yours naughty boy......you wait there on you knees.....smack......smack.I hit your ass with the crop.You must beg much better then that if you want pleasure from me. As you plead , I'm a little hot from this you need to watch me play with myself. What toy would you like me to use on myself to make you hotter?

• Members

Mistress please, I am in need of sweet release. You have me on edge and I can't stand it much longer. What must I do to please you. I see you have a selection of toys for your pleasure. The big glass dildo you have plunging in and out of you has me so aroused. The way you please yourself has me envious. I want to lick you. I want to take the place of your toy. Please mistress, please I need your permission for my release. What must I do to please you? You keep me wanting. You have been so cruel. Mistress please allow me the pleasure of tasting you, feeling you, stroking deep inside of you. Let me take the place of that big glass toy. Please Mistress don't smack me again. I will comply. I will focus all of my attention on you. Just allow me release so I may properly give you the climax you deserve. Hot?

• Review Team

I like it when you beg, would you like me to use this big glass dildo on you or do you have a different toy in mind for me to pleasure you hot?

• Members

If you are finally going to use it, please use the glass. I have been waiting so long now. Promise to be gentle. Shall I offer myself to you or would you like to manipulate my body? What more can I do to make you hot?

• Review Team

I want your ass spread for me and I can't promise I will be gentle....it's really not my thing.....you want gentle your going to need to find yourself a different girl.....Does that make you hot?

• Members

Damn girl just do it already. I can't stand it any longer. Gentle or hard I don't care. Make me scream your name. Make me wish you did it to me over and over again. Just get on with it. I need it so bad. Be rough if you must. Will that make you hot?

• Members

catch breath…. clear throat… Yes!

Will it make you hot if you woke in the middle of the night to a naked women giving you BJ?

• Members

There would be no doubt I would be hot.

Does dress up play make you hot?

• Review Team

yes ....let play Santa Claus and I'll sit on your lap and we can talk about the first thing that makes you hot.

• Members

Before we talk about what makes me hot, I have to know have you been Naughty or Nice? The toys you get will depend on your answer. Which one are you, hot or not?

• Members

Well then you are going to have to sit on my lap and tell me all about it. Just what made you so steamy hot? I have been working on some new special toys in my workshop, that if you are hot enough I may let you play with.

• Members

Sure, oral sex is always a hot time.

Would it make you hot to have fingernails raked down your back?

• Members

I would crawl up and stroke your thighs, slowly working my way to your pleasure zone. I'd pay attention to each inch of your skin kissing, nibbling, and tasting you as I went. I would tease your inner thighs with my lips and tongue making sure to avoid your hidden garden until you would beg for more. Would that make you hot?

• Members

Oh yes! I'd love to feel your hands on me directing me toward your waiting lips. Closer and closer I'd lick. At the edge of you hot engorged labia I'd pause, alternating my hot tongue with cool puffs of my breath. Circling around I'd pay attention to your soft mound, making you wait, wanting your arousal to build. I'd tease until you were forefilly pushing my head down. Are you heating up?

• Members

Yes I'm hot so very hot. I'm rubbing my hands across your shoulders sliding them back up into your hair. I have a very tight grip on your head as I forcefully push you into my soft mound. I'm shaking with desire I must have you there. Are you hot?