Official Community Forums Home

Anal After A Baby?

hopingtotry

• Members

I am not sure how to ask, lol, but i have read alot on the board today, so i am sure someone will know what i am talking about :)

I had a child 3 years ago. When i was pregnant, i developed a lovely parting gift in the anal area :)

Well, it doesnt give me any problems, never hurts or anything, it is more like a small flap of skin if that makes sense.

I am curious as to if anal is possible now...will it make things worse? Will my new guy be too grossed out to go there (he is VERY interested in the idea of trying anal, as am I). What do men think of this? Should i inform him ahead of time? what is the etiquite? Sorry for so many questions! Thanks in advance!

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid Hopingtotry!

This is a great question, and do not be sorry, this is what the board is for. First, I do not think that your "parting gift" (nicely put, btw) will be a problem at all. It has been 3 years, and everything has healed up I assume.

Since I am not quite sure whether you are referring to scarring from the episiotomy or hemmorroids, I will just say, that if it is the first, you have no problems, if it is the second, you should also be OK - if they have healed and are not currently "flaring" or causing issues. Anal sex does not cause hemmorroids, however, it can make them irritated if you are having a flare up.

Lets assume you are OK, there are no issues, I would say anal sex is just fine to try. I would suggest reading my articly on Anal Sex under the education section - it gives good tips for beginners as well as a smorgasboard of lubrication ideas. You should use A LOT of lubrication for this - especially if you have any anal issues!

As for letting him know ahead of time - I say "no" I doubt he is going to notice anything is different than he expects. He will be excited to be having anal sex. If he does ask, just tell him it is from the baby, you are OK, and to proceed at normal. Guys don't normally have their faces plastered down there for anal, so he probably won't even notice.

Just go slow...use LOTS of lube...have fun....and by all means talk to each other about it before and after. Having trust is essential for anal sex. Make sure he is willing to take his time and not just ram it in there!

Good luck, please keep reading and posting, and if you have any more questions, PLEASE ask!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

I agree with Mikayla alot on this issue. I have had 5 children and I love anal sex. You should be totally healed I would take it slow and talk my man threw it becuase if it was from the eposiotomy then it will have to stretch back out a little. But then again I am not sure which you are talking.

I have had anal sex after each one of my children when I was aloud to again and I have a strange scar form it to due to the one time I tore. I have never had any problems and if it is hemeroids then I would have to say I agree with Mikayla there to as long as they arent flared up you should be fine. As far as the skin he isnt gonna notice that one bit I have to say my man has never gotten his face that close. :P

Also Welcome! :D

Keeping us update

• Members
I agree with Mikayla alot on this issue. I have had 5 children and I love anal sex. You should be totally healed I would take it slow and talk my man threw it becuase if it was from the eposiotomy then it will have to stretch back out a little. But then again I am not sure which you are talking.

I have had anal sex after each one of my children when I was aloud to again and I have a strange scar form it to due to the one time I tore. I have never had any problems and if it is hemeroids then I would have to say I agree with Mikayla there to as long as they arent flared up you should be fine. As far as the skin he isnt gonna notice that one bit I have to say my man has never gotten his face that close. :P

Also Welcome! :D

Keeping us update

Thank you for the replys. Sorry i didnt make it clear, lol, the issue is the hemi :) Mine was a mommy-moonroof baby, so no issues with tearing. :D

Thanks for the advice, i do appreciate it!

• Members

Hopingtotry. I had a few moonroof babies as you say LOL, and I am sure glad no more kids for me. Love them dearly and would be happy to adopt but other then that 5 enough for me.

So since it is a hemi thing then as long as there is no flare you should be fine. :) Make sure lots of lube of course helps. Good luck and keep posting :)

• 3 months later...
Hopingtotry. I had a few moonroof babies as you say LOL, and I am sure glad no more kids for me. Love them dearly and would be happy to adopt but other then that 5 enough for me.

So since it is a hemi thing then as long as there is no flare you should be fine. :) Make sure lots of lube of course helps. Good luck and keep posting :)

My wife and I used to enjoy anal occaissionally before the babies, now she doesn't want to. We tried one time after and I used plenty of oral, fingers, lube, toys to get her ready. I was gentle as I always am when we try to go "there". Now she says that since the baby, when the doctor did his cut (don't know how to spell it so I'm not goint to try) it hurts too much to try. Is there anything I can do to help ease the pain?...I really miss anal, whenever I go down on her I always please her there too with my tongue and occaissionally a finger or two and/or a small toy, but she won't allow me "in"!!!