Official Community Forums Home

Thrusting Dual Action 'clit-flicker'

Mikayla1

• Members

GK10026main.jpgWHOA MOMMA!

Mikayla loves her a good dual action vibe - and this one was a very interesting addition to my 'collection.' My first thought when I opened this toy was 'Whoa Momma, that thing is BIG and PINK!'

It is about 11 inches long, but 8 1/2 inches can be inserted and a pleasing 1 1/2 inches around. In my opinion, just the perfect size. The tip is a realistic penis shape - and upon further inspection, the underside of the tip has a little man's face (sort of looks like George Washington) - which I found HILARIOUS!

Under the tip there is a pocket rotating pleasure beads, then the next third of the shaft has 'ridges' that expand and collapse when the toy is on, and the remainder of the shaft is smooth. The clitoral attachment is a teeny, tiny TONGUE - HOW FUN! AND this attachment moves up and down the base so you can put it EXACTLY where you want it (and you could take it OFF completely, and use it like a bullet, but it is connected to the toy via a cord)! The texture is a very soft, pliable jelly.

This vibe has a multitude of features: it vibrates, rotates and thrusts. It also has a reverse function! The pleasure beads rotate, the tiny tongue vibrates (and moves to where you need it). The controls are easy to use - a function button and two dials that control the rotation and thrusting functions and the little tongue. It was fun just to turn it on and press the buttons to see what it did.

I enjoyed using this toy for some much needed solo time! I was impressed with the speed of the rotation and vibrations and found the toy to stimulate me well. The little tongue clitoral stimulator was a bit weak for me, but was still pleasurable. It was lovely to be able to move it up the shaft to reach my clit - that is an excellent feature in and of itself!

It took me a little bit to reach orgasm with this toy - not because of the strength or vibration style - but because I kept experimenting with the functions! It was very fun, totally filling, and deliciously stimulating. I wouldn't say it is the best dual I have tried, but it was a fun toy! I would recommend this toy to any woman who wants a very unique experience and isn't afraid to 'fill her up' - so to speak.

This toy takes 4AA batteries and is NOT waterproof. Make sure to use a water-based lube and always take care to wash your toy with anti-bacterial hand soap (being careful of the ridges on the shaft).

If you are looking for a Toy with Triple Threat then this toy is definitely for you!

Get The Clit Flicker NOW

• Review Team

Great review! It sounds like it would be perfection if it were just waterproof. I L-O-V-E the idea of an adjustable clit licker! Yummmmm!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
GK10026main.jpgWHOA MOMMA!

Mikayla loves her a good dual action vibe - and this one was a very interesting addition to my 'collection.' My first thought when I opened this toy was 'Whoa Momma, that thing is BIG and PINK!'

It is about 11 inches long, but 8 1/2 inches can be inserted and a pleasing 1 1/2 inches around. In my opinion, just the perfect size. The tip is a realistic penis shape - and upon further inspection, the underside of the tip has a little man's face (sort of looks like George Washington) - which I found HILARIOUS!

Under the tip there is a pocket rotating pleasure beads, then the next third of the shaft has 'ridges' that expand and collapse when the toy is on, and the remainder of the shaft is smooth. The clitoral attachment is a teeny, tiny TONGUE - HOW FUN! AND this attachment moves up and down the base so you can put it EXACTLY where you want it (and you could take it OFF completely, and use it like a bullet, but it is connected to the toy via a cord)! The texture is a very soft, pliable jelly.

This vibe has a multitude of features: it vibrates, rotates and thrusts. It also has a reverse function! The pleasure beads rotate, the tiny tongue vibrates (and moves to where you need it). The controls are easy to use - a function button and two dials that control the rotation and thrusting functions and the little tongue. It was fun just to turn it on and press the buttons to see what it did.

I enjoyed using this toy for some much needed solo time! I was impressed with the speed of the rotation and vibrations and found the toy to stimulate me well. The little tongue clitoral stimulator was a bit weak for me, but was still pleasurable. It was lovely to be able to move it up the shaft to reach my clit - that is an excellent feature in and of itself!

It took me a little bit to reach orgasm with this toy - not because of the strength or vibration style - but because I kept experimenting with the functions! It was very fun, totally filling, and deliciously stimulating. I wouldn't say it is the best dual I have tried, but it was a fun toy! I would recommend this toy to any woman who wants a very unique experience and isn't afraid to 'fill her up' - so to speak.

This toy takes 4AA batteries and is NOT waterproof. Make sure to use a water-based lube and always take care to wash your toy with anti-bacterial hand soap (being careful of the ridges on the shaft).

If you are looking for a Toy with Triple Threat then this toy is definitely for you!

Get The Clit Flicker NOW

I think I just found my next purchase...Haha

• 3 weeks later...