Official Community Forums Home

Lovemoiselle Juliane Vibrator

Tyger

CLC173JULIANNEmain.jpg

OK, so if y’all have read some of my reviews before, you know how big a fan I am of glass toys. Well, I have something that can compare with that now: CERAMIC! Yes, I said CERAMIC! No, this is not your grandmother’s dishware set aside only for special occasions & holiday! This type of toy is a work of erotic art too!

Lovemoiselle is a new toy line for me to review, and so far, I am one impressed Tyger!!! Having several styles to choose from, I was THRILLED that I received the Juliane.

The box it comes in deserves some special mention too. It’s beautiful. Black, & decorated with their logo flower (some sort of lily, I believe), the box is thick, and the toy is held by hard foam to keep it from rolling, or causing any damage to this beautiful & exciting toy. Great for gift giving, & storing too. It also comes with a velvet storage bag too, if you want to get rid of the box.

This toy is made of high quality & chic ceramic, it’s also curved for the g-spot. It has a soft pink rubber cap at the bottom, where you twist and remove for the batteries. Yes, batteries! It vibrates too! This beauty takes 2 AAA batteries (how you insert them is put right on the plastic part of the battery compartment so you know which way they go). Juliane has 6 high settings to choose from, ranging from a low, to a steady high, then 3 patterns too, all of which were able to really impress this picky vibe lover! To turn it on, you hold the one button down for about 3 seconds, then it turns on, then push it to switch vibe settings. Push & hold to shut off as well. I will say that, due to the material, & the apparent lack of padding between the vibrating sleeve, & the cereamic, that this IS a loud toy. This would probably be heard from behind a closed door.

I did not see anywhere on the box, or small catalog that came with it, where it says if it’s waterproof or not (but it does say you can heat it or cool it, just like glass, but don’t take it from one extreme to the other, or it could crack. Trying to find out more about the possible water-resistence, I went right to the manufacturer’s website, and it doesn’t say anything there either. So, I would go with a NO, just to be on the safe side.

Plus, it’s not as sturdy as a glass toy (usually made from pyrex, a stronger glass), so you need to be a bit more careful. Don’t drop it, or bang it down anywhere. Never use abrasive or metallic scrubbers to wash it either, because it will scratch the toy, which could possibly cut you too. It’s also a great material because it’s nonporous, so more hygienically appealing to some.

The shaft is 8" long, and 1.25" in diameter. It’s also got a slight crease on either side, for added stimulation. It truly is a work of art! I was soooo excited at the thought of using this, that I had to go in to the bedroom (after washing it of course), and using it right away!

After playing with the button a bit to get the hang of how to set it, & finding my favorite vibe setting, I grabbed my favorite clit stimulator & got down to business. It truly didn’t take me long, between the “new toy excitement”, the clit being buzzed like crazy, I didn't need any lube, & with Juliane stroking away inside me, caressing, giving me that full feeling I really love, & rubbing my g-spot juuuuust the way I like it to be, before I literally soaked my bed!

I have to give this toy a 4 Tyger Paws WAAAAAAAAAAAY up in the air, Tail up in the air, and a loud PUUUUUUUUURRRRRR rating!!!!

In love with Lovemoiselle's Juliane!

You're welcome! It was my PLEASURE!!!!! ;)

• Members

Ceramic and vibrating, WHOAH!!! Sounds awesome. I really like the idea too that they give you a nice box to store it in. Way to go toy designers!

• Review Team

I have seen this one and wondered if it was as good as it looks, sounds like it is! Thanks for the review, and all your ... research ... on this one! ;)