Official Community Forums Home

Best Sex Toy For My Situation?

AndreaPurple

• Members

Ok, I don't own any sex toys, never have, sadly, been wanting one for a long time now. But here is the situation....I have never had an orgasm while having sex with another person, and I'm only one who has ever been able to make me orgasm. Even when I do it by myself, it takes awhile, I don't know why for sure, I think because my clitoris is not very prominent, so it's harder to get to. So last night, though the sex my husband I had was very good, as usual I did not have an orgasm. No matter how hard my husband and I try(we take turns), it just never happens. So last night he suggested that maybe we should get a vibrator, I was very excited, especially about the fact that he suggested it because I'd been thinking more and more about it myself. So now I am wondering if a vibrator would be the best thing for us, or is there something else we should start with? I was looking and there are so many things to choose from that my head was spinning, I just don't know where to begin. I was even thinking maybe I'd like to get a couple of different things. I just don't know what to get and would love any suggestions!

Thanks.

• Members

Ok, first WELCOME!

To properly answer your question, I have to ask some questions first. Do you want this toy to be used solo (by yourself) or in conjunction with your hubby? Do you want to be able to use it during sex - as in only for clitoral stimulation? Many women find that using a toy during sex to get that clitoral stimulation is very, very satisfying.

Or, are you looking for a toy that will knock your socks off, get you having orgasms all by yourself and get you connected to your sexuality? I can suggest a bunch either way - I just need to know what you are looking for, specifically.

Let me know, and I will get back to you!

Mikayla

• Members

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Do you want to be able to use it during sex - as in only for clitoral stimulation? Many women find that using a toy during sex to get that clitoral stimulation is very, very satisfying.

That's exactly what we need most right now!! Something we can both use during sex to stimulate my clitoris.

Or, are you looking for a toy that will knock your socks off, get you having orgasms all by yourself and get you connected to your sexuality?

I do "ok" on my own, but it's just not easy, takes me a while, so feel free to suggest something in this catagory as well, as that will be the next issue to be addressed. Hopefully hubby will let me purchase both right away! ;)

• Members

Allrighty then! I would say that for your use during sex with hubby there are 2 things you would want to get, the first is the basic bullet. Bullets are great because you can put them right onto your clit for extra stimulation during sex, and just get yourself over the hump. About 80-85% of all women can't orgasm without clitoral stim, so this is great for all of us Here is a link for one I love, it is simple and cheap:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3475

Now, the great thing about bullets is, that you can use them for foreplay, use them on your hubby during oral (he will LOVE IT) or use it solo, to get yourself off quicker. You decide.

Second, I would suggest a basic slimline vibe - it is like a bullet, but bigger. You can use this during sex too, the reason I suggest a bigger one as well is - 1) some women need to cover more space than just the clit to orgasm 2) then you have an insertable as well as your simple clitoral stim. A slimline can be used the same way for foreplay and for clitoral pressure:

pretty much any of these would do:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...TS&Category=631

Now, to rock your world, and knock your socks off - you have got to have a dual action baby! Duals are where it is at. They provide clit stim and insertion and a wide range of other options. Men love to watch you play with these toys too, so don't leave hubby out. I have 2 that I love - and 1 is a g-spot too!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4674

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3207

Now, as far as those "couples" toys, I wouldn't really go for those as much, cause the vibrator functions aren't as strong, and if you are "orgasmically challenged" you will need more power....I would make a pick from something like what I have suggested!

Have fun shopping...oh, and check out the toy reviews up top for good ideas and honest reviews from yours truly and other honest reviewers!

<Mikayla ;)

• Members

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I will let you know how it all works out.

I convinced hubby to get all three (bullet, slim and dual)! Now I'm going to be anxiously awaiting their arrival!!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Wasn't too hard, was it? The convincing I mean! :lol:

You GO GIRL!

Have FUN!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla, I completely forgot i have another question.....you said...

Now, the great thing about bullets is, that you can use them for foreplay, use them on your hubby during oral (he will LOVE IT)

I was just wondering if you could expand on this a bit, i'm embarrassed to say that i'm not quite sure what to do. When hubby read that he was quite intregued but we are both new at this toy thing, so even though we had an idea or two, neither of us was quite sure.

• Members

ABSOLUTELY! Ok, so, when your bullet comes, this is what you do (after you put batteries in it of course) - when you have your foreplay, use it on your hubby - his nipples (he will like it) his thighs, and his balls. Run it over his shaft while you are sucking him. Start to blow him and put the bullet in one hand and sort of "cup" his balls and the bullet together...this will drive him mad! Then, put it on his MDP (million dollar point) which is right between his anus and testicles, and tickle him there as you go in for the deep throat (or as far as you can get!)

Just use the bullet to vibrate his precious parts in conjunction with the blowjob - it gives him something extra to love!

When he does you - instead of going right for the clit - have him do your nipples, tummy, inner thighs, around the vagina - then, by the time he gets to the clit - you will be ready to explode! Used with oral sex, a bullet can be sooooo wonderful - and of course, while your hb is fucking you, you can just place it on your clit and you will be squeezing him into his orgasm!

Hope that helped!Mikayla

• Members

Ok, so we went away for the weekend and came home to a wonderful surprise, a little package just waiting for us! I was extremely excited to see that it had arrived so quickly, then I opened it.

First, instead of sending us the slim that I ordered, we got this monster 10 inch thing, just looking at it scares me! lol So that baby has to go back, I am definitely not ready for anything like that, hopefully I never will be. lol

Then I pulled out the dual and loaded up the batteries....I hit the on button.....nothing happened, we couldn't get it to work! :(

So last chance, I put the batteries in the bullet and turned that baby on and......we had fun with it!!!!!!!!! We took care of me first, unfortunately it was very hot here yesterday, 95 degrees, I hate the heat, so play time didn't last long, but it was good, very good!!!

I'll let ya know about the other 2 when we get the replacements.

• Members

Ok, don't know much about the misshipping...but I can tell you if you ordered the Glittering Rotating G - that the batteries are very tricky to get in - and they have to sit - just so or it won't work. Also, the controllers can be a little touchy at first, I think if I recall you have to turn the on button first, then one side or the other to get it going. So you might just want to double check your batteries and then just hit some buttons on your controller. Mine worked wonderfully the first time I used her, then the next time I had to do the button switch to get her on - and then she rocked my world like she always does!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

Mikayla is right on with the batteries for the Glittering Rotating G when I got mine I swore it was defective and that my night of a good time was over. The batteries have to be just just right and play with the buttons alot I almost sent mine back and then the day I was going to I decided hmmm let me try this again. So i took it out of packaging again and was very careful on the batterie placement then hit a few buttons an OH MY !!!!! woohoo in heaven I was, at the time my hb was heading up the stairs to our room and was wondering what all the noise was about and he was do excited for me that I got it to work . I have taken out sense then and sometimes I think it is broke but because it has been in my toy box, and I forgot to take the batteries out the got a little jared around so I take them out and let them sit a min and load and behold it works again. I just wanted to comment on that since I had the similiar problem at first.

• Members

Actually I ended up with the Rabbit Pearl Vibrator because I thought the other was a bit much for me spend for my very first dual, this one was half the price. I was pretty sad that I couldn't get it to work! After putting the batteries in and pushing every button at least a dozen times, hubby pulled the battery pack out and put it back in and went through the same thing pushing all the buttons again then he took the batteries out and 2 of them were hot, so we didn't want to take any more chances and left them out.

• Members
:( sorry to hear! Well I hope you are getting another and I am waiting to know what the out come of this event will be! I am sure you will enjoy it and I have noticed with a few of my toys that the batteries believe it or not can be tricky. It sounds like the were touching to close for them to get hot. I know in another toy I have that I thought it was broken when I got it but come to find out it was me I put the batteries in and nothing happened then hubby did it nothing, then the batteries were like fire to touch. So I got a little fustrated and decided to put it up and wait well later on that day I decided to try again this time I made sure that I look to make sure that if it said positive down it was down ect....I did notice though that the little plastic that hold the batteries from touching each other or moving off the connection was really small well me not willing to give up hope LOL careful placed them and screwed the top on tight and for I am not sure what maybe a miracle it worked and the batteries didnt feel like fire when I was done it was just really touchy. Please keep us posted and the best of luck to you. :)

• Members

Ok, so after reading what Mikayla and Katprr went through with their duals the first time I decided to just try one last time. So I loaded the batteries and like magic it came to life!!!!!! I was so excited, but unfortunately I didn't have time to take it for a test drive at the time, as I have 3 little ones all under the age of 6 and I couldn't leave them unattended for that long. So I had to wait patiently, yea right patiently! lol

Ok, so nap time rolls around and I put the 2 little ones down and stick the oldest in front of the tv and tell him that mommy needs alittle mommy time alone. So I go in the bathroom, because the baby was napping in my bedroom, plus there's a lock on the bathroom door. (our next purchase....a lock for the bedroom door)

So I get the thing going and get myself all happy and heading to O land.....I'm just about there .....and ....yes...i'm there!!!!!!! Ah that was great, but before I have a chance to bask in the afterglow I hear the door bell and my son yelling to me that someone is at the door. I had to rush to get my clothes back on and get out there. I get to the door and it's a damn Kirby salesman, thanks alot shmuck!!! But at least I got to finish. lol

Hubby isn't home from work yet, I think I will go give it another shot!

I can't wait until I get my slim so I can share that story with ya too!!! ;)