Official Community Forums Home

Good Thongs Vs Bad Thongs

ladylove

• Members

Good Thongs vs. Bad Thongs

Isn't it amazing how panty lines can add a good five pounds to your rear view? That's why thongs are a veritable godsend. They provide sexy back-end smoothness in our favorite hip-hugging pants or skirts in a surprisingly comfortable way that makes us want to say farewell to VPL's (visible panty lines) forever!

There's a world of difference, though, between good thongs and bad thongs. Thongs that are not worthy of your lingerie collection include those made of synthetic fibers and those with any part resembling a shoestring. Bad thongs chafe your most sensitive parts and can transfer bacteria from where you don't want it. (Think about what happens when you wipe yourself from back to front, instead of from front to back.)

Good thongs are made of breathable, flexible material. They move with you and let air get where it needs to. This reduces the risk of irritation and yeast infections. And don't think that you are restricted to cotton — there are many hot thongs out there that also happen to be good for you. Hanky Panky makes a great line for low-rise enthusiasts, and Lisa Masterson offers terrific above-the-hip options.

Don't despair if your most prized unmentionables are bad thongs: The good news is you can keep them for special occasions. They're just not suitable for regular, everyday wear.

• Members

LOL funny, you know my husband doesn't like thongs for that reason... He says (gross sorry) "Don't tell me that when she takes off that thong that it isn't brown in there! I mean it's all up in there!!"

LOL fine with me, not being a fan and all!!

• Members
LOL funny, you know my husband doesn't like thongs for that reason... He says (gross sorry) "Don't tell me that when she takes off that thong that it isn't brown in there! I mean it's all up in there!!"

LOL fine with me, not being a fan and all!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: No gross stains :lol: :lol: :lol:

you two are to fun!

I'm still literally laughing out load.

• Members
:lol: :lol: :lol: No gross stains :lol: :lol: :lol:

you two are to fun!

I'm still literally laughing out load.

HAHAHAHAHA I am glad you laughed!! :lol:

• Review Team

I guess panties are like everything else, everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Same with bras. I can't wear it if goesn't have an underwire, my sister won't touch on with a wire. I need the wire to keep the girls up - none of those "good as underwire without the wire" ones have ever worked for me - may as well wear a sports bra if there is no underwire. To each their own. Right? :)