Official Community Forums Home

Need Slim G-spot Vibe

• Members

A few months ago I introduced my wife to our first toy. It is a slimline Vibe (1/2") with a slight upward angled tip. I did it for a few reasons.

1. Everytime I would insert my finger, she would start to burn inside after a short period of time. Even if I used the surgical hand cleaning method, she still burned. I have a new theory to the burning and that is that the lube that I use sometimes (KY Warming liquid) is irritating in someway. I am planninng on trying some astrolube. Maybe the KY is breaking down too quickly and there is too much friction? My wife tends to be somewhat dry at times and sometimes needs help.

2. A lot of times, my wife will complain about my girth. I am not extra large, she is just small and tight. All three of our kids were delivered by c-section so there was not any yielding in size after child birth. She said on several ocassions that if only my penis was the size of my finger, she would enjoy it more. I am only about 1-1 3/8" across, so not that thick. So the thought here was to buy her a slim Vibe to replace my finger.

3. My hope was that she would use it to MB and therefore learn more about what she likes. She said that she used to on ocassion when she was a teenage or in college, but not since we have been married. So far no luck here or if she does she won't talk about it. I can't get her past her thoughts of it being dirty or a sin to MB. I would really love to watch her MB or hear her tell me about it. But no such luck yet.

Once she gets going, she really gets going. However, trying to get her started sometimes takes work. The kids suck out all brain matter and energy from her. I try to help, but 3 active boys (12,9,4) takes a toll.

On to my question,

Based on my reading here, I was talking to her about a g-spot O and ejaculation and she she became very interested. So, the next time we were in bed I tried the finger with the "come here" motion and it was working well, but it started to burn again. So, I stopped and went back to the clit until she came.

She said that g-spot stuff felt great and she was amazed on how quickly she got close to the O. I then told her about the g-spot vibes that we may want to try one. However, all of the ones with good movement seem to be fairly thick. She seemed a little unsure and while some of the more interesting ones are good, to my wife they may look a little intimidating and wild to start off with. I am working on taking the "good catholic girl" and trying to wake up her inner desires.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Members

Yes sir! First, if you are using K-Y "warming gel" of course it is going to burn! The inner lining of the vagina is very sensitive, and if you are putting a lot of lube in there, it is going to burn. Also, make sure your fingernails are cut really, really short - if you knick her, it will HURT!

Now, on to the G-spot vibe question. A G-spot vibe will most likely get her to her O quicker, because to stimulate the G-Spot you need PRESSURE as opposed to rubbing, and the vibes are stiffer, so they can stimulate the gland better.

Here are some suggestions:

The first is one that I LOVE....it looks a little funny, but it will get the job done:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4725

This one is slim too, and I haven't tried it, but it looks fun:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3331

These might be the most slender:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3393

Again, all of these are smaller than your penis, larger than a finger, but honey, almost everything you can buy is going to be larger than a finger as far as a g-spot toy goes.

She will get used to them quickly, if she relaxes.

Let us know how it goes!

Mikayla

• Members
Yes sir! First, if you are using K-Y "warming gel" of course it is going to burn! The inner lining of the vagina is very sensitive, and if you are putting a lot of lube in there, it is going to burn. Also, make sure your fingernails are cut really, really short - if you knick her, it will HURT!

Thanks for the advice.

Question.

Do you think the burning is caused by the lubricant or the specific make-up of the "KY Warming gel"?

What is about the warming gel that would cause the burning?

Do you think the Astroglide that you recommend would cause the same burning?

• Members

If your wife is extra sensitive, she may just be reacting to the chemicals in the warming gel that cause the warming sensaiton. I would say try another lube, Astroglide is excellent because it is so natural, and see what that does. I would bet it would be OK.

I would stay away from the KY - which I am not claiming is a bad product mind you, I personally love it on occassion, but I am not sure if a bunch used internally would be such a good thing if you were allergic to any of the ingredients!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

I have a friend who is severely allergic to some lubricants. She has to do to a "spot test" on her arm to see if there is a reaction. Good luck.

I too, have meoments of "dryness" too. We use the basic KY jelly, no warming gel or anything. Could be something that makes the lubricant "warm up" burns her too much to handle? Just use the basic lubricating jellies. Something that is natural like the Astro. The more natural, the better.

That Slender G-spot vibe that comes in pink or purple looks like it would do the trick, IMO. Although, like the review said, I also prefer a softer feel. Something a bit more gentle for extended play.

It's hard to get over the stigma of MBing being "bad for you" if that's what you grew up believing. It's hard to let loose and relax if you feel like you're doing something totally wrong (or some of us actually LIKE that idea LOL :ph34r: ). It will take some time for her to be comfortable to MB. Just let her try on her own, and when she wants. Give her some privacy about it. Then one night, ask her to show you (after you know she's done it a few times). Let her know that it excites you. That, for me, would be all the encouragement I would need. :P

• Members

Learning, Yes some people due have reactions to the lube exspecially the warming KY, I had a burning from it and I have to say I am not that found of KY anyway, I love the astroglide and also the tootimid lube works well. Mikayla gave you my number one favorite g - spot toy, Jessicas strobing Probe I have to say that after I read Mikaylas review on it I HAD to have it. When it arrived it looked a little weird and I have to say I was thinking how the hell I was going to get that in me. :unsure: Lubed it and it was no problem not to thick nice and smooth and WOOHOO. Although the lights didnt work at the time so I am still waiting for a replacement but because it looked so strange when I got it I just had to try it, Now that I know I can have multi O's I am waiting impatiently, like a little child waiting on his ice cream for it to come in the mail again with the lights.

Anyway just felt that I needed to reply to your post and let you know that yes there are people out there highly sensitive to lubes, and also let you know what I thought of Jessicas Strobing probe it was just perfect. Let us know how it goes.

:)

• Members

Thanks to all for the advice.

I will try the Astroglide first. I had no idea that the warming gel was a problem.

After the outstanding reviews on the Jessica G-spot, I think that I will try it out. Hopefully, it work just as well.

Thanks again

I too have the Jessica's strobing G-spot vibe. That thing is awesome!! And my lights work, though I laughed at the thought of a lighting up vibrator. Reminds me of the lights that they use blinking on an airport strip *makes come this way motion with her arms* C'mon in for a landing baby!!!

It is wide, so use lots of lube!! :lol: