Official Community Forums Home

A Question Of Positions

ambrelyn

• Members

My fiancee and I have just started trying anal. We've done it maybe four times. We had talked about it before but decided it wasn't something we were into. Then one night he had my wrists tied to my ankles, and he asked if I wanted to try something different, and we did. We didn't use any lube, other than what was naturally there, and I was pretty sore the next day. He went really slow, and always asked if I was liking it, if it was ok, but I was still sore. I wasn't really sure how I felt about it. It had felt strange and good, but I wasn't blown away. My fiancee wasn't so sure about it either. He said it made him afraid that he was turning gay or something. He said, there's a perfectly good pussy, and I wanted to stick my dick in your ass. He also said the same as me, it was good but not that great. As I've said, often :), I was a virgin when we met, so he said it was a little tighter than my pussy but not much. Then on another night we were in the missionary postition, and when I came it kinda pushed him out of my pussy and he slipped down there, and then he started rubbing and it felt good and I moaned, so he asked if I wanted to try it again. I agreed, and this time it was different. He went really slow and it felt really good, and I had a really intense orgasm. Course I was more relaxed that time and not so nervous about it. The next time we did it we talked about it after, and I told him how good it could feel, and how hard it would make me cum, so he did it again last night. So anyway, we've done it several times in missionary position, and then last night we tried it doggie style. That seemed to work a little better, but then today I'm sore again. I know our main problem is that we don't have any lube, and I'm definitely going to fix that, especially as it seems like something we might keep doing. He doesn't want to hurt me, so I think the lube is our next step. I also think I'd like to try the DP, especially since I read on here that he can feel the vibrations that way. I don't currently own a vibe, but I think I'll get one. But anyway, as for my question, I was wondering what the best position is for anal. Not so much for deep penetration, but for comfort. I was also wondering what everyone's favorite position was. Oh, I was also wondering for you sexperts :), I bought some samples of a warming massage oil, which should be here in a couple days, could I use this for a lube or would that be bad with anal sex? Should I just wait til I get some normal lube. Oh, and what's the best lube for this? Ok, that's all I promise. :) Thanks in advance. I always get the most help from this forum!

• Members
My fiancee and I have just started trying anal. We've done it maybe four times. We had talked about it before but decided it wasn't something we were into. Then one night he had my wrists tied to my ankles, and he asked if I wanted to try something different, and we did. We didn't use any lube, other than what was naturally there, and I was pretty sore the next day. He went really slow, and always asked if I was liking it, if it was ok, but I was still sore. I wasn't really sure how I felt about it. It had felt strange and good, but I wasn't blown away. My fiancee wasn't so sure about it either. He said it made him afraid that he was turning gay or something. He said, there's a perfectly good pussy, and I wanted to stick my dick in your ass. He also said the same as me, it was good but not that great. As I've said, often :), I was a virgin when we met, so he said it was a little tighter than my pussy but not much. Then on another night we were in the missionary postition, and when I came it kinda pushed him out of my pussy and he slipped down there, and then he started rubbing and it felt good and I moaned, so he asked if I wanted to try it again. I agreed, and this time it was different. He went really slow and it felt really good, and I had a really intense orgasm. Course I was more relaxed that time and not so nervous about it. The next time we did it we talked about it after, and I told him how good it could feel, and how hard it would make me cum, so he did it again last night. So anyway, we've done it several times in missionary position, and then last night we tried it doggie style. That seemed to work a little better, but then today I'm sore again. I know our main problem is that we don't have any lube, and I'm definitely going to fix that, especially as it seems like something we might keep doing. He doesn't want to hurt me, so I think the lube is our next step. I also think I'd like to try the DP, especially since I read on here that he can feel the vibrations that way. I don't currently own a vibe, but I think I'll get one. But anyway, as for my question, I was wondering what the best position is for anal. Not so much for deep penetration, but for comfort. I was also wondering what everyone's favorite position was. Oh, I was also wondering for you sexperts :), I bought some samples of a warming massage oil, which should be here in a couple days, could I use this for a lube or would that be bad with anal sex? Should I just wait til I get some normal lube. Oh, and what's the best lube for this? Ok, that's all I promise. :) Thanks in advance. I always get the most help from this forum!

OK - #1 NEVER have anal sex without lubrication!! No wonder it was so painful for you :(

You can really do a number on the anal canal without it, such as tearing the sensitive lining!

To quote from Mikayla's article on the subject:

**#3: LUBRICATION: Ah yes, lubrication…..the “Golden Rule” of anal sex. In a phrase: YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH LUBRICATION DURING ANAL SEX! The anal canal has no natural lubrication – and lubrication is IMPERATIVE during Anal Sex – therefore, lubrication is an absolute necessity. In fact, the more lubrication the better! It may be necessary to add more lubrication during insertion and again during anal play to ensure that the canal is properly lubricated. If the anal canal is NOT properly lubricated, the stimulus (finger, toy, penis) will “rub” harshly against the inside walls and cause PAIN. You do not want pain in Anal Sex. Lubricated condoms can help – but additional lubrication is necessary. **

As far as positions go for anal sex - it's a matter of preference. If you're on top, you can control the insertion a little better, if he isn't one to get too excited and lift his hips up to enter you in haste.

Laying down in a 'spoon' position is good too - or from behind with you bent over in front of him. I personally like the latter two ;)

Also, as a side note to your lack of lubrication for anal, NEVER go from anal to vaginal sex without him washing first, or try using a condom for anal. You can get an infection from the bacteria, and I'm certain that would not be pleasant! lol.

• Members

Thanks Majikal for getting started with what I would have said! :D

Bondagejunkie...never, ever, EVER have anal sex without lube! The anal canal has NO natural lubrication, and it could hurt you not just for a few days, but permanently if you try to have anal sex without lube!

I suggest either Astroglide or a silicone based lubricant for anal sex - these will last the longest and be your best bet for anal. I would NOT suggest a warming gel for anal - and water-based - like K-Y - breakdown too much.

I would suggest you read my article on Anal sex because it is a complete guide including an analysis of a bunch of anal lubricants! Here is the link:

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

Hope this helps, and remember - always be SAFE and never continue if there is PAIN!

Mikayla :o

• Members

Well I agree with the other post and they have about said it all! :) As far as anal sex and lube BIG BIG BIG MUST and dont let it wear out very painful. The first anal sex I have had, was the most painful experiance of my life and needless to say we didnt use lube and I walked horrible for over a week and ended up going to the doctor and trying to explain to him :ph34r: what had happened thank goodness she was female and in her mind she already knew what was going on, I am sure so I sort of in my own way told her and she took a look and low and behold I had to get two stitches there and OUCH!!! It was not good, of course I have learned since then and I love anal sex my hubby and I have been married now for almost 8yrs will be 8 come the 23rd of this month.

To this day I guide him in and talk alot about how hard or deep or anything that goes there, I trust him but in the back of my mind the thought of the first time is still there. I Love anal sex but lube, lube is the key and I can tell you I took Mikaylas advice on the Astroglide and it ROCKS and you arent reappling all the time., and yes make sure you wash any toys when done and for less mess codums are great for that.

Good Luck and Have fun! :)

• Members

Well I agree with the other post and they have about said it all! :) As far as anal sex and lube BIG BIG BIG MUST and dont let it wear out very painful. The first anal sex I have had, was the most painful experiance of my life and needless to say we didnt use lube and I walked horrible for over a week and ended up going to the doctor and trying to explain to him :ph34r: what had happened thank goodness she was female and in her mind she already knew what was going on, I am sure so I sort of in my own way told her and she took a look and low and behold I had to get two stitches there and OUCH!!! It was not good, of course I have learned since then and I love anal sex my hubby and I have been married now for almost 8yrs will be 8 come the 23rd of this month.

To this day I guide him in and talk alot about how hard or deep or anything that goes there, I trust him but in the back of my mind the thought of the first time is still there. I Love anal sex but lube, lube is the key and I can tell you I took Mikaylas advice on the Astroglide and it ROCKS and you arent reappling all the time., and yes make sure you wash any toys when done and for less mess codums are great for that.

• Members

• Members

• Members

Yeah, I realize that was a big mistake on our part. :) But when we decided to do anal, it wasn't really planned, it was kinda heat of the moment. I didn't think we'd do it again because of what he said about being afraid he was turning gay, so I didn't prepare for it. And every time it's just kind of seemed like spur of the moment. But then I told him I did like it, and he seemed more inclined to do it. So I'm definitely going to get some lube, just in case. He never went fast enough or deep enough for it to hurt more than one day, but I would definitely like to try it without any pain, cuz even what we did felt really good. I had read your article Mikayla, but like I said, I didn't think it was something we were going to keep doing, so I didn't get anything, but I'll go back and re-read it now that I think we may be doing it more. Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Yeah, I realize that was a big mistake on our part. :) He never went fast enough or deep enough for it to hurt more than one day, but I would definitely like to try it without any pain, cuz even what we did felt really good. I had read your article Mikayla, but like I said, I didn't think it was something we were going to keep doing, so I didn't get anything, but I'll go back and re-read it now that I think we may be doing it more. Thanks! :)

Elise here... mrs paolo...

Sweetie, you are one brave girl to have done it this much without lube... and enjoyed it despite the pain! And you came in your ass on your second try? Wow! It took me 2 years of regular anal intercourse before I had my first anal orgasm!

Positions was your question. Everybody's different, but my absolute favorite is on my back with my feet on his shoulders. It tilts my hips up so the angle is just right, & we can use vibrators & other toys. This position is great for extended sessions. My second favorite is face down with a hard pillow under my hips, and paolo takes me from behind. This position is HOT. Very deep and hard, which I love, but it's difficult to use a vibrator. My third favorite is standing beside the bed, bent over (I have to wear stilettos because my husband is a lot taller than me) and he takes me from behind. This position is not so intense as #2, and we can use a vibe on my clit easily.

I don't like being on top for anal. I like feeling like I'm completely under paolo's control when his cock is in my ass. Oh, and if you're into bondage, anal while bound & gagged is HOT!

• Members

My hubby also thought that if he liked it it might mean he was gay. Finally talked him into trying it and he enjoyed it, but was a bit taken aback by it. We have done it a couple of times, I LOVE it. The orgasms are unbelievable. We use plenty of lube and take it slow at first, you can't just start pounding back there. I like it doggy style or with me laying on my back with my legs over his shoulders. Haven't tried the me on top yet...

• Members

Yeah, I think we learned our lesson. We bought some tootimid lube and tried it that way yesterday. MUCH BETTER!!! :) Well, live and learn. I also bought a small slimline vibe so we could try DP. I REALLY loved that. :) I think I'm converted. :)

• Members
My hubby also thought that if he liked it it might mean he was gay. Finally talked him into trying it and he enjoyed it, but was a bit taken aback by it. We have done it a couple of times, I LOVE it. The orgasms are unbelievable. We use plenty of lube and take it slow at first, you can't just start pounding back there. I like it doggy style or with me laying on my back with my legs over his shoulders. Haven't tried the me on top yet...

Elise here... mrs paolo... he's out of town... LOL!

I don't know what's with men thinking they must be gay if they give it to us in the ass... what, did we turn into a man while he wasn't looking?

You need to reassure your man that you love him doing you this way, that it fulfills you as a woman. Communicate positively to him. Let him know that your anal orgasms are incredible (ditto!!!), and that you really enjoy his orgasms in your ass. Reassure him that you feel 100% woman when you have anal sex with him, and that you think of him as 100% man.

• Members
I don't know what's with men thinking they must be gay if they give it to us in the ass... what, did we turn into a man while he wasn't looking?

Ha ha!!!! That was so funny!!! That's what I'd like to know. :) When I started telling him in detail how good it felt and all, he got over the gay thing. I think to him it makes it seem more like he's doing it to please me, and not so much like he's the one craving sticking his dick up an ass. :) Hey, whatever works. :) As long as he keeps it up. :)