Official Community Forums Home

Curious Abot Anal

mickey2076

• Members

Hi, I was curious about a possible solution to a problem, I recently had a relationship ended because my partner was unhappy with my penis size, but I was wondering if having a small penis might be better as it relates to this position..I have never done this before...but maybe I should have been more adventurous with my ex partner, or possibly in the future thanks...

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about your failed relationship. But at least she was honest with you, and you're trying to put a positive spin on things, which is good.

We sometimes can't help what we prefer. I had no preference--or so I thought--about penis size until I had a boyfriend who was really well-endowed, and after getting used to the pleasures of a really big cock, I simply couldn't make sex work as well with men who were smallish-penis'd. Fortunately I fell in love with and married a man who is very well-endowed, so it's worked out well for me. (But he told me that several women he dated before me broke up with him because he was too large for them... so keep in mind that the pendulum swings both directions!)

But to address your specific question: yes, I think a smaller penis would lend itself well to anal intercourse, for many women. All but one of my anal toys are much smaller than my HB's cock, which says something in itself. If you find a girl who's really into anal, your penis size could work out well for you. Good luck!

• Members
Hi, I was curious about a possible solution to a problem, I recently had a relationship ended because my partner was unhappy with my penis size, but I was wondering if having a small penis might be better as it relates to this position..I have never done this before...but maybe I should have been more adventurous with my ex partner, or possibly in the future thanks...

Mickey, don't let your penis size deter you from sexual relationships. My current bf has the smallest penis I have ever seen, I was aghast the first time I saw it, but he makes up for it in absolutely unimaginable ways, with his lips, tongue, fingers, and toys - I have NEVER had such screaming, gushing orgasms, and that is the truth! He is the best kisser I have ever met, and has absolutely made a hobby of learning about how to please women, learning female anatomy - and studies my reactions to whatever he is doing, so that he can repeat the things that give me the most pleasure. He will say things like "oh, I can feel your g-spot", "I can see you squirting, can you feel it?" and "those ridges and that spot right there are where you really respond" - and all the while I am in such ecstacy that I can hardly even focus on what he is saying. He is a master, without a doubt, and even though his penis IS really small, I have never been so satisfied sexually. It makes me wonder if men with small penis's learn to compensate on purpose - my bigger penis'd boyfriends have not been nearly so skilled in lovemaking.

Additional bonuses are that I really enjoy going down on him, and he hardly ever chokes me - and like you say, he is the first guy I have ever considered allowing in the back door, because his size is not intimidating, and even seems sort of reasonable. There are definite benefits....

• Members

Wow,thanks Moontide..that really made be feel better..I know that I shouldnt let it make me feel so bad,but when you have been rejected by partners because of that reason,its hard not to feel insecure....But your insight helps alot!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Wow,thanks Moontide..that really made be feel better..I know that I shouldnt let it make me feel so bad,but when you have been rejected by partners because of that reason,its hard not to feel insecure....But your insight helps alot!

Honestly, Mickey - my current partner is the absolute best lover I have ever had. While I might miss the full feeling from a bigger penis, he never hesitates to give me that with toys, and I have never experienced anything like what he does with his fingers and mouth. I don't know what might eventually end our relationship, but it won't be anything related to sexual satisfaction.

STUDY women's bodies, study what women say here - make it your hobby. Really learn where ALL of the buttons are and how to work them. Let women feel that you cherish their bodies, every inch of their bodies, inside and out - and look for women who are not superficial, which means you also have to look below the surface appearance. None of us are perfect - and penis size can be overcome. (I have heard this from other women as well, it's not just my experience).

If you have specific questions, I'm happy to answer if I can.

• Members
Oh please don't get me started on my FH and his fingers! I don't know why or how but that man is extremely gifted in that department :D

Wonderful, isn't it? I've recently learned that talented lips and fingers are even better than a penis..............

• Members
Wonderful, isn't it? I've recently learned that talented lips and fingers are even better than a penis..............

I agree with you. It is great when you have a man that knows a lot of ways to please his woman besides just his penis. :D

I have been teased that in an argument he would win as he knows exactly what to do to get me to shut up...as it is called my mute button...lol