Official Community Forums Home

Bedroom Anecdotes

square

• Members

Someone asked in another thread (Answer A Question, Ask A Question) about ever getting caught my the kids during sex (but due to the nature of that thread, it was not an ongoing discussion).

When my kids were little they did come in on us a few times, but the room was dark and they were pretty sleepy, so I don't think anything ever registered with them.

I had a dream last week where my wife and I were doing various sex things (foreplay stuff). One of her friends was lying on the bed with us, but was not taking part. My wife started giving me a BJ, and then my oldest kid came stumbling into the room, clumsy and sleepy like when he first wakes up. The lights were on in the room and he saw everything, then turned and stumbled back out of the room. I thought, "how am I going to explain this to him." Good thing it was just a dream.

A few nights after that, while my wife was going for an extra orgasm by herself, I stepped out of the room and went upstairs to check on the kids (sometimes their blankets fall off, and the house is cold at night). While up there, I could hear my wife moaning through an orgasm. It was louder upstairs than I expected. So far the kids have never asked about any funny noises in the night.

On the topic of sex dreams, I've had several dreams over the years where I could give myself a blowjob, and a pretty fair one at that. I had one of those the other night. Not sure what triggers those.

• Members
...I could hear my wife moaning through an orgasm. It was louder upstairs than I expected. So far the kids have never asked about any funny noises in the night.

I worry about that ALL the time! We recently moved into an apt and now I am petrified that our neighbors can hear us.. or hear ME as it be... LOL

Their office is right above our bedroom and I swear he has some weird habit of bouncing a ball while he is on the pc... you know like a small super ball, I can hear it and we always say to each other, "what is he doing, what IS that??"

So anyway we were "doin" it the other night and right in the middle I hear the ball noise again... BUZZKILL! We were like oh GOD did he hear... who knows we got ever it!

• Members
I worry about that ALL the time! We recently moved into an apt and now I am petrified that our neighbors can hear us.. or hear ME as it be... LOL

Their office is right above our bedroom and I swear he has some weird habit of bouncing a ball while he is on the pc... you know like a small super ball, I can hear it and we always say to each other, "what is he doing, what IS that??"

So anyway we were "doin" it the other night and right in the middle I hear the ball noise again... BUZZKILL! We were like oh GOD did he hear... who knows we got ever it!

For some reason, the idea of the kids hearing us bothers me more than if strangers do. Hey, it's nature, right?

That's how the kids got there in the first place! :)

• Members
On the topic of sex dreams, I've had several dreams over the years where I could give myself a blowjob, and a pretty fair one at that. I had one of those the other night. Not sure what triggers those.

I've had that one, too. Guess that's an inate curiosity that a lot of guys share. Hell, if I could, I'd never leave the house!

• Members

Sunny, play some music to muffle the sound if your bothered by it......

How many people have gone to a hotel and have heard the people in the adjacent room going at it...... Id doesn't matter what kind of hotel it is you can hear. I was at the four season and had an ear full. Makes me wonder who's listening on me?????

• Members

I haven't heard too much coming through the hotel walls. But one time there was quite a rythmic ruckus coming through the ceiling from the floor above.

Once as a teenager, staying at my older sister's place overnight, her roommate's boyfriend was also sleeping over, and I heard rythmic bed squeaking from their upstairs bedroom off and on through half the night. I was pretty tickled about it at that age.

My daughter was in our room one time during the warm months, windows open, neighbor's windows open, and the neighbors started going at it and moaning away. "Mommy, what's that sound?" "Oh, they're just having a tickle fight. You run along now."

• Review Team

We don't really worry about the kids hearing moaning or whatever. I guess we just figure that sex is a natural and healthy part of life and if the two kids who are old enough to know what the sounds are happen to hear, then at least they know their parents are in a healthy, happy relationship. I rather them hear this than us arguing. The younger ... I am sure he has no idea at this time and he really doesn't care. Anything that doesn't affect him directly just doesn't exist to him.

We try to keep the bedroom door locked when it needs to be, but other than that, we don't hide our sexual relationship.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Sunny, play some music to muffle the sound if your bothered by it......

How many people have gone to a hotel and have heard the people in the adjacent room going at it...... Id doesn't matter what kind of hotel it is you can hear. I was at the four season and had an ear full. Makes me wonder who's listening on me?????

Yeah, we just put on the love songs music station on Directv on a somewhat low volume when we want some fun in the bedroom! ;)