Official Community Forums Home

Rascal Rabbit With Tickler

ambrelyn

• Members

I was browsing the dual vibrator section thinking I might find something that I wanted to try. I'm a real beginner when it comes to toys. I don't own a vibrator at all. I have a little silver bullet I love, but I haven't graduated to anything else yet. :) Mostly cuz I have a very tight budget right now, and also cuz I'm not quite sure how my fiancee would really feel about it. He has suggested that I get one before, but I don't know how he'd take it if I did. But anyway, I was just browsing through all there was, and I ran across this toy:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4990

The Rascal Rabbit with Tickler. My eyes about bugged out. :) On one hand it looks super intimidating, especially to a beginner. On the other hand, I just can't help but imagine how it would feel. They should make a seperate section called Triple Action for it. :) It seems like it would stimulate everything all at once. Wow. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had one of these? If not, I would be interested in everyone's opinion on it. Especially those of you that are experienced with toys. Do you think it would be able to do what it claims? :) It's like extremely well priced, so I was curious about that, too. Does that automatically mean it isn't quite as good? I don't know that it would be my first choice, never having tried a vibrator before, (I'm leaning more toward the Blue Man Corkscrew, since I'm starting to get into anal) but I might like to work up to this one if it's all it claims to be. :) For the price I might get it just to find out. :)

• Members

I had a similiar toy (shhhh, from another site) that I got about a year and a half ago - but it was more like a true dual action - meaning, it didn't say "tickler" it was more like penetrator. Anyway, the toy was much more expensive than this one - but ohhhhhh was it nice! You know I love-a the DP and that toy did it very well, plus added some clioral stim! Oh GOD...I was in heaven!

I actually LEFT...yes, LEFT that toy in a hotel room because I was rushing to make a plane, and wanted to clean it so I left it in the shower. Imagine the maid's surprise! Lucky day for her!

Anyway, maybe I will invest in this one, does look interesting. I will let you know if I do or not!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members
I was browsing the dual vibrator section thinking I might find something that I wanted to try. I'm a real beginner when it comes to toys. I don't own a vibrator at all. I have a little silver bullet I love, but I haven't graduated to anything else yet. :) Mostly cuz I have a very tight budget right now, and also cuz I'm not quite sure how my fiancee would really feel about it. He has suggested that I get one before, but I don't know how he'd take it if I did. But anyway, I was just browsing through all there was, and I ran across this toy:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4990

The Rascal Rabbit with Tickler. My eyes about bugged out. :) On one hand it looks super intimidating, especially to a beginner. On the other hand, I just can't help but imagine how it would feel. They should make a seperate section called Triple Action for it. :) It seems like it would stimulate everything all at once. Wow. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had one of these? If not, I would be interested in everyone's opinion on it. Especially those of you that are experienced with toys. Do you think it would be able to do what it claims? :) It's like extremely well priced, so I was curious about that, too. Does that automatically mean it isn't quite as good? I don't know that it would be my first choice, never having tried a vibrator before, (I'm leaning more toward the Blue Man Corkscrew, since I'm starting to get into anal) but I might like to work up to this one if it's all it claims to be. :) For the price I might get it just to find out. :)

Well bondagejunkie,

you are in luck I have just recieved this vibe and was ready to put a review up on the forum. This toy looked

really intimidating and my husband decided that it would have me crazy in about 2 minutes and was more than eager to open the package. :)

Let me just say it is soooooooooo worth the money!

I am posting my review in a little bit but just wanted to let you know.. It's great!