Official Community Forums Home

Little Girls Dance Competition...

sun_flower969

• Members
:o Shameful, just shameful... Even my lingere sets have more coverage. Shame on the adults who let these CHILDREN dress and dance like this. *goes on a cursing rampage* :angry: There are times when I want to become Amish for the sake of my future kids...

• Members

Heartbreakingly sad. Did you hear the crowd cheering? Ewwwww

yea, I can only think it was all their relatives hootin' and a'hollerin'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It''s too much for a little girl. The girls are great dancers, but it could have been toned down.

As for the girls' parents saying "it's not a big deal", my only guess is that they're in denial and don't want to see that their daughters are portrayed in a sexual way. Or even worse..they actually think it's okay. Eek.

And you wonder why there are so many perverts in the US. This is why other cultures dis like Americans. We promote children as whores in media

I think this is everywhere. It's just that other cultures maybe more secretive about it, and preach morality on the outside. There was a recent documentary about how they make 12 year old boys prostitutes in Afghanistan.

• Members

I think this is everywhere. It's just that other cultures maybe more secretive about it, and preach morality on the outside. There was a recent documentary about how they make 12 year old boys prostitutes in Afghanistan.

i've heard of documentaries in other countries of how they will take a woman who is a lesbian, and have her raped, and get her pregnant to try to "change her ways"

compared to that, America has got it easy :( which is so so so sad.