Official Community Forums Home

Rascal Rabbit With Tickler

trina2008

• Members

Rascal Rabbit With Tickler

So I am looking at this vibe in the box for about a week now, and all I kept thinking was it looks a little intimidating. It has so much going on I wouldn't know how to react and what to react at first. Now I have to admit, I am not a beginner when it comes to sex toys and yet this rabbit still had me wondering could I handle it. Then my husband saw the vibe still in the box and I could have sworn I saw a little flicker of hope in his eyes that said "lets give it a shot!".

Lets start with the basics about the Rascal Rabbit, It is 8 inches long with about 1.5 inches in girth so it is nice and big but not too big because from the head to the rabbit is only about 5.5 inches long. It is made out of a jelly so it feels nice and soft when you play. I wouldn't call this a dual vibe I would call it an "all in one" kind of vibe. I will tickle your ass as the rabbit attacks your clit. It is covered with bumps all the way down the shaft and just happens to have a pair of tits that aims for your G-Spot. Like I said this is an all in one kind of toy. We used the too timids pleasure gel as lube and it worked wonderfully with the Rabbit.

So you I am looking at this vibe in the box for about a week now, and all I kept thinking was it looks a little intimidating. It has so much going on I wouldn't know how to react and what to react at first. Now I have to admit, I am not a beginner when it comes to sex toys and yet this rabbit still had me wondering could I handle it. Then my husband saw the vibe still in the box and I could have sworn I saw a little flicker of hope in his eyes that said "lets give it a shot!".

So late one night when the house was quiet and noone was around but us he pulled it out of the box and said " This looks like a lot of fun, you should be squirming in no time" and needless to say I was. This has to be one of the best vibes I have ever had. I know from past experience that most rabbits make me have orgasms so fast that I am almost disappointed that I am done so fast. I love a good clit orgasm more than anything in the world add in the fact of anal play and I am ready for anything. So when this Rascally Rabbit started to do its thing, I realized that this is the first rabbit that didn't have me there in like 2 minutes, I was totally amazed and horny as hell. It got me going, and going and going and I never felt rushed the entire time. I kept grinding and grinding this little rabbit until I couldn't take it anymore and just exploded into multiple orgasms so fast I couldn't catch my breath. It was the best orgasm I have had in a long time. You know the one girls, the kind of orgasm that builds and builds until you are so ready to cum you can't stand it. That is what the Rascal Rabbit does, I couldn't believe I was intimidated at all. I would recommend this vibe to everyone and anyone, from beginners to experienced users this vibe is incredible. Don't be intimidated by this little rabbit, I wish I used it from day one. Its the total package all in one vibe, and that is nothing to be intimidated by. Go for it you won't regret it, I know this is the first toy I will grab out of the box, that is if my husband doesn't grab it first.

Product ID: TC740-VT

• Members

WOW....that is quite an endorsement! :D

• Members

Yay! I'm so glad someone bought one of these and reviewed it. I have been very curious about it, but also kindly intimidated. I thought it might be too intense, or might not be as great as it seemed. Sounds nice though. It has a really nice price too, which is great for those of us on a tight budget or that are new to buying toys.

I do have one question, when you said it tickles your ass, what exactly did you mean? Is there any insertion there, or does it just kind of rub and vibrate around the area? Thanks for the review! I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I'll have to run it by my fiancee though. :)

• Members
Yay! I'm so glad someone bought one of these and reviewed it. I have been very curious about it, but also kindly intimidated. I thought it might be too intense, or might not be as great as it seemed. Sounds nice though. It has a really nice price too, which is great for those of us on a tight budget or that are new to buying toys.

I do have one question, when you said it tickles your ass, what exactly did you mean? Is there any insertion there, or does it just kind of rub and vibrate around the area? Thanks for the review! I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I'll have to run it by my fiancee though. :)

It has a long piece of the jelly that is connected to what almost looks like a lizard. The tail just kind of tickles your ass and the head of the lizard presses right up against you. Which means you are getting the vibrations from all over. I have to admit that is one of the most shocking toys I have. I mean it did look intimidating and I was kinda like well.... But I am sooooo glad that I gave this one a shot. Now I have to admit I am a huge fan of dual vibes I have like 3 of them. The only thing I can think of is that when you first get it make sure you wash it a few times because there is a little odor to the toy. But once you wash it it is pretty much gone, but I would never trade this little baby for anything.