Official Community Forums Home

Do You Like To Read Erotica?

Tyger

I'm talking like those Letter magazines, or even novels, short stories, whatever?

I love to read, and erotica is great!! I am a very visual person, and several times, I have felt the warm rush of blood heating up my lower regions with something I am reading.

I'm not talkin' those cheezy Harliquin romance novels (but some of the vampire novels I read can really do it). I even like the Letters sections in Hustler and Playboy.

What's your favorite type of reading material?

• Members

OMMMG...I've never really read anything really erotic until just this week....I got the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice......LAWWWWDY...I loooove it! I made it thru book 1 in 1 day!! LOL.

Speaking of which....where's Quiet Guy?? Isn't it about time for a new story from him????

• Members

Yes, I love erotica too! I have read anything and everything by Anne Rice too. Her Vampire novels are steamy, but those Sleepy Beauty ones....CL is right, OHHHH LAWDY! She also wrote another one, outside of the triliogy, called "Belinda" - I HIGHLY suggest this one - you will cum in your shorts!

I have it on good authority that Quiet Guy is on vacation - but he is working on a story in his head! I PM'ed him - I was getting anxious for another too! :D

Mikayla

• Members
Yes, I love erotica too! I have read anything and everything by Anne Rice too. Her Vampire novels are steamy, but those Sleepy Beauty ones....CL is right, OHHHH LAWDY! She also wrote another one, outside of the triliogy, called "Belinda" - I HIGHLY suggest this one - you will cum in your shorts!

I have it on good authority that Quiet Guy is on vacation - but he is working on a story in his head! I PM'ed him - I was getting anxious for another too! :D

Mikayla

OOOOOO....Gonna put Belinda on my "must read" list. and Who gave QG permission for a vacation?? Loool...just kidding!!

And I started Book II last night.....its even better than Book I!!! *siiiiigh*....Tristan!!! LOOOOL

• Members

Man I love the Anne Rice Beauty series!!! I put off finishing the last one just cuz I didn't want them to end. :) My friend that is into BDSM suggested I get them when we started talking about my desire to be a submissive. It wasn't til I talked to her that I even knew there was a name for what I felt. Like so many others, I thought BDSM only had to do with pain and humiliation. So not true!!

I also like to read erotica in short stories off free internet sites. :) And I used to read romance novels just for the sex scenes. :) I work in a library so I have a never-ending supply of them, just don't have any time to read lately. :)

• Members
Man I love the Anne Rice Beauty series!!! I put off finishing the last one just cuz I didn't want them to end. :) My friend that is into BDSM suggested I get them when we started talking about my desire to be a submissive. It wasn't til I talked to her that I even knew there was a name for what I felt. Like so many others, I thought BDSM only had to do with pain and humiliation. So not true!!

I also like to read erotica in short stories off free internet sites. :) And I used to read romance novels just for the sex scenes. :) I work in a library so I have a never-ending supply of them, just don't have any time to read lately. :)

This topic is exciting for me becasue me and my bf just started writing to each other our own erotic stories.

It started out as a "Home Work" assignment I gave him...to actually write a realistic fantasy. Which would include me of corse. He was to write it and then give it to me when he saw me next. We only see each other once or twice a week so it helps build the antisipation.... I am learning a lot about him and myself. We keep getting a little bit more daring....It has been really fun.

• Members

WOW I love erotica and Anne Rice rules when it comes to that! I spend many nights reading late hours and I have to admit that sometimes I catch myself playing while I am reading because the blood rushes down there and next thing I know I am fingering my clitoral region. :P but yes I have read her books and a few others and woohoo they are grrrrrreat!

You know good thought you all who told QG who could go on vacation LOL.

I also read the letters and the hot stories in playboy and in hustler. There arent so many in playboy anymore but hustler as a few awesome ones.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
WOW I love erotica and Anne Rice rules when it comes to that! I spend many nights reading late hours and I have to admit that sometimes I catch myself playing while I am reading because the blood rushes down there and next thing I know I am fingering my clitoral region. :P but yes I have read her books and a few others and woohoo they are grrrrrreat!

You know good thought you all who told QG who could go on vacation LOL.

I also read the letters and the hot stories in playboy and in hustler. There arent so many in playboy anymore but hustler as a few awesome ones.

The Anne Rice Beauty Trilogy is ALWAYS worth re-reading .... Other than that, my husband and I enjoy reading Penthouse Forum letters together.