Official Community Forums Home

The Best Sex You Ever Had?

hrnychick

• Members

I know this is somewhat like the other topic that is already started here but my question is YOU know you have one ( or maybe more) that you would say is THE BEST FUCK YOU EVER HAD and just what makes that one the best?

I often thought about this when I heard others comment on how she was the best or he was great in bed.....and I thought what could one person do sooooo different from others? Now I have nothing to compare to for I have had only one partner for intercourse and still with that one......but he has had others and in the back of my mind when he tells me I am the best HE has ever had I think how? why? I know I should ask but im sure it all comes down to the love we have, the fact that he is my first for a few of the things we have done, and just the plain ol chemistry.

I could see saying someone was the best maybe cause the cock was bigger and gave you more pleasure or her tits were bigger and then that made for a GREAT titty fuck......or maybe one person you were or are with is into more then another so therefore they are the best FUCK you ever had. This may sound silly and I may get feedback on this remark but to me a pussy is a pussy and a cock is a cock and sex is sex all pretty basic but it up to you to know how to use what you got to make it the BEST FUCK you ever had.

Am I wrong or not that the best sex you ever had depends on the sexual chemistry between you or the love you feel for eachother and maybe even the where you did it.....ya know that chance of getting caught can make it sooo much more intense.

If someone you WERE with before is the one you still think of as the best fuck you ever had my curious mind would like to know why? what makes that person still stand out in your mind as THE BEST and why hasnt your current lover taken over that title?

Thanks in advance to all those who post. Thanks for sharing!!!!! keep posting.

Hrnychick

• Members

Well Hrnychick, it was my X and know that I think about it in a more perspective way he was the best FUCK I have ever had for a few reason, bigger a little but that really has nothing to do with it I dont think, but he was extremely adventurous meaning he was dom(i guess is the word for it) tie me up and do things that I would never ever have thought of on my own and yes he is the one who turned me on to anal, while I was blindfold but talk threw it just fine, and OMG he could so eat pussy like OMG (not saying my husband cant and he is EXTREMELY good at) but my X OMFG, that and he could last for hours, I mean make me have more Os then I could count and would make me sooooooooooooooooooo exhausted I couldnt move, he was wild and love to try alot of new things I think also that he would try them in places that were public and we leave me sort to say with my mind wide open on what he was up to next.

MY new SO hasnt taken over as the best Fuck why I am not really sure the love is there and I would never trade it for anything in the world and yes our sex life has had its up and downs but what marriage sex life hasnt. He just cant do things physically like my x could I guess. Sry hun love ya dearly but truth be told.

:)

• Members
im still thinking about it LOL

I do think it's chemstry or it physcal attraction. Its, when me and my husband aren't afraid to try new things. Like when we went camping and had sex in the boy bathroom.

• Members

This is a good question, it made me go back over all my partners and find out why each one was good in their own ways.

9 years ago, I was with one of my friends when she had a minor fender bender.

We got down to the insurance company's shop, and we were intorduced to about 20 guys,

She and one of the guys made a date for later,

he called and asked if I would go, cause one of the guys liked me.

So we headed over to the house, and her date was ready, and mine was getting out of the shower.

Before I even laid eyes on him, there were sparks in the air, it was like instant chemistry.

we went to a bar, and tried to shoot pool, in reality i think we were both trying to keep our hands to ourselves.

Then he asked if he could kiss me, and lord have mercy,

it was instant fire,

he is the only guy i have ever slept with on the first date.

he was sweet and considerate, or he could be wham bam thank you mam, and lord help me, it is always exactly what I needed and I never had to say a word.

Our last night together, we did it all over the place, the pool, the hot tub, the shower, the bedroom, the living room, etc.

its a shame i made the mistake of telling him i was falling in love with him, he ran like a rabbit being chased by a coyote.

last i heard, he was askin about me, but, that was 6 years ago.

• Members
This is a good question, it made me go back over all my partners and find out why each one was good in their own ways.

9 years ago, I was with one of my friends when she had a minor fender bender.

We got down to the insurance company's shop, and we were intorduced to about 20 guys,

She and one of the guys made a date for later,

he called and asked if I would go, cause one of the guys liked me.

So we headed over to the house, and her date was ready, and mine was getting out of the shower.

Before I even laid eyes on him, there were sparks in the air, it was like instant chemistry.

we went to a bar, and tried to shoot pool, in reality i think we were both trying to keep our hands to ourselves.

Then he asked if he could kiss me, and lord have mercy,

it was instant fire,

he is the only guy i have ever slept with on the first date.

he was sweet and considerate, or he could be wham bam thank you mam, and lord help me, it is always exactly what I needed and I never had to say a word.

Our last night together, we did it all over the place, the pool, the hot tub, the shower, the bedroom, the living room, etc.

its a shame i made the mistake of telling him i was falling in love with him, he ran like a rabbit being chased by a coyote.

last i heard, he was askin about me, but, that was 6 years ago.

Whiskey,

Great story thanks for posting too bad he ran but I guess if it was ment to be then so be it right? That LOVE word can make a lot of guys run......( and some women too im sure) that why I leared way back to not be the one to say it first not matter how I felt I waited til I KNEW the feeling was mutual.

Hrnychick

• Members

I didn't answer this question at first because I've only been with one man, so he is obviously the best fuck I've ever had. :) But, then I was thinking, I dated several other guys pretty seriously, and I never had a desire to sleep with any of them. So I can tell you what was different about my fiancee that made me want to have sex with him over those other guys. It was his dominant attitude. I had been craving a man like that. The other guys I'd dated were... meek. The last guy I dated was so bad that he would ask me on the phone if he could kiss me the next time he saw me. Seriously! When I told him that I didn't like that, that I wanted someone more spontaneous and passionate, he said, well that's just how I am, I have to ask first. Not surprisingly, that relationship ended pretty quickly. Then I met my fiancee. He didn't ask my permission to kiss me, he just took me in his arms and kissed the crap out of me. :) I thought, finally! A real man. He did talk to me about us having sex, and made sure I wanted to, but when the opportunity came, he didn’t give me a chance to think about it. That’s what I needed. I needed someone to take control, and not give me a chance to let my fears or doubts take over and stop him. And I needed someone that was that attracted to me, and made me feel like he couldn’t control himself, he wanted me that badly. We have a really intense chemistry. I hadn’t been in a relationship like that before. He just has this confident, dominant personality, and being submissive like I am, that’s what I needed.

• Members

The best fuck I have ever had was with my ex. Those long weekends when we would stay in bed ALL DAY and do nothing but fuck in every position possible until we were so tired that we would pass out with him still inside of me, wake up, get something to eat in bed, and start the whole fucking cycle over again (pun intended). Those were the best. I would ALMOST be sated (after all, my signature ain't insatiable for nothing) and that could keep me satisfied for a while B)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My best fuck ever was with my asawa. In fact, every sexual experience I had with her is far better than any sexual experience I have had with anyone else. What makes her the best. She is adventouress, pleasing and I know she really loves me and is into the sex. Having a beautiful sexy body and I tight vagina also really helps.

i think for women what gets them to "O" is very different to each one. mine is when a guy performs oral while fingering at the same time finding my "g" spot. i only had one BF that was the best. once i came to the O through oral I had an easier time through pentration. He was my best. It wasn't love or emotional it was just that he was sooo focused on finding new erongeous zones and making me oragasm.

• Members

the best is my husband reason: hes gentle and willing to teach and learn new things and hes always patient iam a type a woman that really never express her sexual desires back in the day i just thought i should go with the flow until my mother and i had a good talk about whats good and whats not so when my husband and i start dating everything was so different. his kisses, licks,moans the way he penetrates me every sinlge time i never had the big O until he did oral on me WOW WOW WOW YES HES THE BEST this weekkend really prove it :P:P:P:P:P:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D