Official Community Forums Home

Suction Cup Dildo

• Members

I have this kind: http://shop.tootimid.com/shower-dildo-and-suction-cup-kit.aspx

Also, you can get suction cups that will attach to lots of dildos to convert them: http://shop.tootimid.com/double-suction-cup-dildo-holder.aspx

(Both of those are on sale right now.)

• Members

i want to buy one for my bathtub, what would you recomend?

I would strongly reccommend the FabCock by Boytoiz. It has the suction cup which works pretty well on shower walls and washing machines. It is 1 1/2 inches thick by about 5 1/2 to 7 beautiful insertable inches. It has a nice firm ball sack to hang onto and is rubber. Mine is called MrBig and has given me countless tiny orgasms and an earth shattering ASSGASM of about 2 minutes duration about 4 years ago. (( I have problems achieving an anal orgasm which I call an assgasm.))

Of all my toys I use frequently I often grab MrBig first when jumping into the shower. Quite often I am so aroused that I don't need any lube when starting out in the shower.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

A suction-cup dildo sounds like so much fun! I've been considering getting one of these since I discovered that I get great stimulation when I'm sitting up, only it's not so easy to do so. Just one Q - you think it would uncomfortable for a virgin to ride a dildo?

• Members

A suction-cup dildo sounds like so much fun! I've been considering getting one of these since I discovered that I get great stimulation when I'm sitting up, only it's not so easy to do so. Just one Q - you think it would uncomfortable for a virgin to ride a dildo?

Most normally physically active young ladies have long lost their hymens from nonsexual activity (climbing trees, teeter-totters, bike riding, etc.) If you use lots of lube,get very aroused, and go slow at first, you should have no problems at all...in fact, you will likely have a very good time.