Official Community Forums Home

Duet Touch Dual Ring

Kace

• Members

I know that most cockrings are designed to be worn around the base of both the penis and scrotum. I'm looking at the Duet Touch and it would appear that wearing it like this would place the touch activated part behind the balls - is that right? I'd figure it would be better if worn only around the penis so the touch activated part would provide my partner with some anal stim.

The reviews look pretty positive - anyone else have first hand experience with this toy? I currently have a single vibe el-cheapo version of this toy and she *loves* it. Two bullets sounds fantastic.

I did get to try this item, and we liked it. However, I'm the kind of gal that likes to have constant stimulation a lot of the time, and the ring was activated by pressure. It's great for a tease though. I'd recommend it for sure!!! :)

• Members

I did get to try this item, and we liked it. However, I'm the kind of gal that likes to have constant stimulation a lot of the time, and the ring was activated by pressure. It's great for a tease though. I'd recommend it for sure!!! :)

Tyger I have a singe one similar to this one, and it has a pressure sensitive setting and a constant stimulation setting, does this one offer the same?