Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

gallery_6077_129_57311.jpg

I definitely agree with this one. Over the last 4 years I have had a great guy in my life to help me learn so much about my sexuality.

• Members

I definitely agree with this one. Over the last 4 years I have had a great guy in my life to help me learn so much about my sexuality.

OMG yessss! It makes all the difference in the world! And isn't it wonderful to break out of that ridiculous "good girl" straight jacket?!!! :D

• Members

OMG yessss! It makes all the difference in the world! And isn't it wonderful to break out of that ridiculous "good girl" straight jacket?!!! :D

Oh exactly. I look back at the person I was four years ago to now and I am just amazed and how much I have changed for the better. In fact we have had conversations about that recently. It is my time. I for so many years just dealt with how my ex husband was. Now I am loving life.

• Members

Oh exactly. I look back at the person I was four years ago to now and I am just amazed and how much I have changed for the better. In fact we have had conversations about that recently. It is my time. I for so many years just dealt with how my ex husband was. Now I am loving life.

I am so happy for you! And you are still young so you still have so many options and opportunities to have it all! I wish I would have "cum" upon this enlightment 10 years earlier myself... but better late than never! :P

• Members

gallery_6077_129_57311.jpg

Im Hoping To Be The Right Guy For The Right Freak!!!

• Members

Has anyone else noticed you no longer need to sign in at TooTimid? I'm automatically logged in when I click on the link.

• Members

Has anyone else noticed you no longer need to sign in at TooTimid? I'm automatically logged in when I click on the link.

Depending on what browser you use, most remember passwords if you use the same pc/laptop....I have only physically typed my password once here, when I initially signed on...I dont even recall what my password is now...:P

• Members

You can select to be remembered and then you won't have to type it in anymore. I have mine setup that way.

• Members

Depending on what browser you use, most remember passwords if you use the same pc/laptop....I have only physically typed my password once here, when I initially signed on...I dont even recall what my password is now...:P

You can select to be remembered and then you won't have to type it in anymore. I have mine setup that way.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Wuddaya like to read? (I think you mentioned on another thread but I couldn't find it)

almost everything, never a harlequin, and not in the mood for an autobiography, or a biography. In the mood for a gripping suspense. Have any recommendations?

• Members

almost everything, never a harlequin, and not in the mood for an autobiography, or a biography. In the mood for a gripping suspense. Have any recommendations?

Have you read "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"..

Very suspenseful...Sexually intertwined also...

Though the movie is out, it doesnt do the book real justice...

• Members

Have you read "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"..

Very suspenseful...Sexually intertwined also...

Though the movie is out, it doesnt do the book real justice...

The Overton Window by Glen Beck is very good! 7 Days in Utopia by David Lamar Cook is really good as well

Ready, I did see the movie "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", I thought it was amazing, dark but amazing. I ordered the other two books in the series, which I'm still waiting for.

Chloe, I've never read anything by Glen Beck and David Lamar. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll let you know what I think.

Appreciate both your suggestions.

• Members

Anything by James Patterson...

Hard to find is "The Texas Killing Fields"...

• Members

Anything by James Patterson...

Hard to find is "The Texas Killing Fields"...

I've read almost all James Paterson, but not this one. I'll have to find it. Thanks!

• Members

I tend to go for non-fiction and historical stuff. May only be interesting if you're interested in the topic. So with that in mind, I'll throw out a couple of titles; you can see what Amazon.com has to say about them to see if they are for you:

JAPAN'S LONGEST DAY, by the The Pacific War Research Society. Details the final events in Japan leading up to surrender at the end of WWII. A must read if you have much interest in that war. (ETA: it was not just a simple matter of dropping a couple of atom bombs on Japan and they raised the white flag. There was a lot of debate and turmoil within the Japanese leadership, and many who still did not want to surrender, coupled with a coup attemp to prevent the Emperor from giving the surrender speech.)

AMONG THE BEARS: RAISING ORPHANED CUBS IN THE WILD, by Benjamin Kilham. About a guy in NH who raises orphaned black bear cubs. Probably wouldn't rate as a gripping suspense, but interesting if you are interested in bears. Some sad parts.

UNDER PRESSURE: THE FINAL VOYAGE OF SUBMARINE S-FIVE, by by A. J. Hill. About a U.S. submarine that sinks to the ocean floor in 1920, and heroic efforts by the crew to survive and get rescued.

GHOST SOLDIERS, by Hampton Sides. About a WWII mission to rescue survivors of the Bataan Death March, with the fear the Japanese might soon massacre them.

Not many women characters, and I don't think any sex. But Ghost Soldiers does mention the POWs being able to have erections again after getting ahold of some decent food. (If you ever think you're having a bad day, read about what some of those guys went through.)

• Members

Monthly visits from Aunt Flo from Red Bank (that's Exit 109 off the Garden State Parkway, for you out of towners) are a hell of a thing to saddle an eleven year old girl with. Thanks, Mother Nature.

• Review Team

Oh how I HATE this month!

• Members

Monthly visits from Aunt Flo from Red Bank (that's Exit 109 off the Garden State Parkway, for you out of towners) are a hell of a thing to saddle an eleven year old girl with. Thanks, Mother Nature.

Congratulations that's wonderful.

It seem like the girls are getting their period earlier and earlier these days. It's makes them grow up a little bit quicker, which is really to bad.

On another note, Red Bank is such a fun little town.